Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This Pastor Groping Ariana Grande?

I hate that part of the industry. Shorty shouldn't have to deal with that.....if i was her man, them dudes would have to explain themselves in a really awkward sit down

:dfbruh:

Cause bill clinton an nem gonna sit down with you. Some of you take yourselves too serious. You'd be holding that L like anyone else.

You're looking at the grab, but the real offense is that he's actually using that grab to press her body against his for the longest hug of all time.

It's not the worst dress, but might be too much leg when legends like Bill and Jesse are in attendence. Gotta know your audience. Comedy.

I didn't think twice about the dress. People are there to perform and celebrate a performer. I would think that would be the last place someone's style of dress would be criticized.

I mean, let's be real, it's not your typical funeral. That was a mini concert with guest speakers of the highest caliber.

I didn't think twice about the dress. People are there to perform and celebrate a performer. I would think that would be the last place someone's style of dress would be criticized.

I mean, let's be real, it's not your typical funeral. That was a mini concert with guest speakers of the highest caliber.

The critique of her dress is ridiculous an unwarranted there are much more pressing matters people should be focusing on

Cause bill clinton an nem gonna sit down with you. Some of you take yourselves too serious. You'd be holding that L like anyone else.
In an industry full of pedophilia molestation and sexual deviants I'd definitely be overprotective of my ladyb in situations like this....

The bill shit is one thing .. Niggaz gonna look....I might crack slick if I get the chance later.

But the pastor shit ain't Poppin. He gotta see me

I was watching it live..it was cringy af and she looked uncomfortable. That black dress did look good on her tho

Yeah that shyt was definitely cringeworthy.

She tried to play it off by pullin away but dude held on to her for dear life. Then repositioned his fingers to make sure they were up in there.

Yeah that shyt was definitely cringeworthy.

She tried to play it off by pullin away but dude held on to her for dear life. Then repositioned his fingers to make sure they were up in there.

Yeah..like come on bruh. She was tryna put distance between but that fool had a vice grip.

Back