Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This Pastor Groping Ariana Grande?

1535772079_bfa1aaa9495f854af5d8f8a62ff4b462.jpg

"One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism....One Dead-ass Wrong Pastor!!!"

A couple of my FB friends (women at that church) that I grew up with are caping hard for they pastor.....thier FB posts to people providing constructive input has been hilarious and disappointing

Last edited:
A couple of my FB friends (women at that church) that I grew up with are caping hard for they pastor.....thier FB posts to people providing constructive input shows has been hilarious and disappointing

Maybe it's because they've held high rank, but I've always wonder how people can do stuff like that and not realize how categorically wrong it is. All jokes aside, I feel bad for Arianna Grande, that Pastor's entire segment with her was just dead wrong.

the pastor was being a sly, dirty ass nigga pure and simple....and if you're willing to move like that in public and at a funeral, trust me there's skeletons on this one but probably won't come out because church folk love to protect and deflect.

too often this happens though with men not knowing their boundaries so I'm glad shit like this is getting called out. Old footage of Mel B getting violated resurfaced recently but backlash wasn't as severe even though it was much worse what happened

@Pachá12 the bolded says it all. It's always the case with these pastors that they get away with these things normally because no one calls them out on their bullshit, and even when they do, there's always the ride or die church followers (almost always women) that will protect them like @313 Wayz mentioned

lol yall acting like he stuck a finger in her butt hole.

Shit, compared to some of these pastors it wasnt that bad. Some of these true old school pastors woulda gone in for a kiss on the lips.

Her body language was very telling tho. That alone shoulda told him to ease up.

Still violated tho. Shit creepy

I hate that part of the industry. Shorty shouldn't have to deal with that.....if i was her man, them dudes would have to explain themselves in a really awkward sit down

:dfbruh:

What industry tho? What does the industry have to do with what happened?

I'm on the side that thinks it was accidental. I don't think he was trying to touch the side boob. I think he's just stupid for

1. making that joke about her name
2. tryna hold/hug/put his arm around a chick he doesn't know like that....even at church...in 2018. This ain't the time period to be doing shit like that.

I'm just not gonna get outraged over this shit like so many on social media. If she ain't come out and say she felt some type of way about that then I don't see a need to carry a cross for her. She's a celebrity, she was on tv and everyone saw what happened. If she felt harassed she'll say that soon enough if not already and I'll be upset along with her but for now nah. Just a pastor doing an idiotic thing that hopefully he will realize it ain't cool and won't do either of those things again.

While saying all that, fck anyone out there that tries to bring her outfit into the conversation. Doesn't matter what she wore in regard to what occurred. Her outfit was inappropriate but it is what it is and still doesn't entitle anyone to lay a hand on her. M'fkers can eye fuck and shit but that's it. Can't be going out there holding/hugging chicks that one doesn't know in this day and age.

Other more important shit to be outraged at though. I'll save my outrage on this.

I'm on the side that thinks it was accidental. I don't think he was trying to touch the side boob. I think he's just stupid for

1. making that joke about her name
2. tryna hold/hug/put his arm around a chick he doesn't know like that....even at church...in 2018. This ain't the time period to be doing shit like that.

I'm just not gonna get outraged over this shit like so many on social media. If she ain't come out and say she felt some type of way about that then I don't see a need to carry a cross for her. She's a celebrity, she was on tv and everyone saw what happened. If she felt harassed she'll say that soon enough if not already and I'll be upset along with her but for now nah. Just a pastor doing an idiotic thing that hopefully he will realize it ain't cool and won't do either of those things again.

While saying all that, fck anyone out there that tries to bring her outfit into the conversation. Doesn't matter what she wore in regard to what occurred. Her outfit was inappropriate but it is what it is and still doesn't entitle anyone to lay a hand on her. M'fkers can eye fuck and shit but that's it. Can't be going out there holding/hugging chicks that one doesn't know in this day and age.

Other more important shit to be outraged at though. I'll save my outrage on this.

Who raised cuz?

What industry tho? What does the industry have to do with what happened?
The entertainment industry.

It's a pool for predators. Miss grande been a star as a part of that industry since she was a child.

And while conventional judgement would suggest that children who grow up in these entertainment environments would be heavily guarded and protected the contrary is often true.

When pastor slime grabbed that young lady..... and squeezed on her upper waist while commenting on her being a late night snack....

Her TRAINED reaction is not to react.... But it killed her in the inside....

Millions of people saw that shit and all felt the urge to to speak up for shorty....

That shit was a bad look....

Bad bad look....

The entertainment industry.

It's a pool for predators. Miss grande been a star as a part of that industry since she was a child.

And while conventional judgement would suggest that children who grow up in these entertainment environments would be heavily guarded and protected the contrary is often true.

When pastor slime grabbed that young lady..... and squeezed on her upper waist while commenting on her being a late night snack....

Her TRAINED reaction is not to react.... But it killed her in the inside....

Millions of people saw that shit and all felt the urge to to speak up for shorty....

That shit was a bad look....

Bad bad look....

Ok I gotchu. Wasn't sure if we were talking about entertainment or religion or what.

I see all you're saying and no doubt it was a bad look. Terrible look and just wack by him to do whether accidental or intentional.
My only problem with what you wrote is... how do you know it killed her inside? Millions of people saw the shit and felt the urge to speak up for her...but she ain't a 10 year old just starting out. She's got a voice. She's a confident young woman and i've seen her and heard her interviews and she ain't no shrinking violet. Let her speak out and tell us how she felt first. People just immediately jump up to tell us how SHE feels or felt.

I won't doubt that she wasn't a fan of him putting his arm around her and she will probably eventually let us know but the urge for so many to speak up for her like she can't or won't let us know what or how she felt is also not great.

You don't know how deep it went with her tho.

Some women gotta find the voice to speak out.

Some secretly hope someone else do that shit . Every chick ain't some brave warrior n with no fucks to give and ready to burn the world.

Some don't want none of the smoke.

Some are scared little girls.

She looked to me...a scared little girl...

Again she been doing this shit since she was like 15... You don't know how deep it go

Like right now the whole world shitting on her and she didn't even speak up...

That shit ain't cool when you on the receiving in...
Most chicks just want to be left alone

You don't know how deep it went with her tho.

Some women gotta find the voice to speak out.

Some secretly hope someone else do that shit . Every chick ain't some brave warrior n with no fucks to give and ready to burn the world.

Some don't want none of the smoke.

Some are scared little girls.

She looked to me...a scared little girl...

Again she been doing this shit since she was like 15... You don't know how deep it go

Like right now the whole world shitting on her and she didn't even speak up...

That shit ain't cool when you on the receiving in...
Most chicks just want to be left alone

I completely agree with you about some women. I'm not going to tell you or guess how or what Ariana was feeling though. Others, like you in a prior post also mentioned how she probably felt. We don't know.

Every chick ain't some brave warrior with no fucks , some are scared little girls, etc.
I'm more inclined to believe that about a coworker at a cubicle or working with the fellas at a male dominated law firm or engineering firm or police department than about a female musician in 2018. All she has to do is say one word, send one tweet and there's an army of stans at her beck and call. If she felt some type of way and says that, then they will be wrath to pay for the pastor or anyone that messes with her or some other female celebrity in such a situation.

I don't know how deep it goes....but neither do you nor any of us on here or most of those on social media.
And the world is not shitting on her. Matter of fact it seems like most reasonable people have her back regardless of whether they believe what the pastor did was accidental or planned. Either way it was stupid and wrong to do and most people have her back on that.
She isn't ...from what I've seen or heard of her....some shy little girl that's afraid to speak out(despite how she looks or her stature).
I ain't gonna speak for her or become a "body language expert" like many on here and social media. I'd rather wait to hear her thoughts on the matter..but that's just me I guess.

So basically you're an optimist when it comes to men who prey on women.... Unless you see concrete evidence, it may not be as bad ass it seems.

I on the other hand am a pessimist. I strongly believe these dudes be scum and actively seeking out women they feel they can control into not speaking out....

I am even more pessimistic in my beliefs she dealt with that shit before and the uneasiness I picked up on was a sign of it running much deeper than homeboy accidentally getting caught up on the moment.

I can accept my role as a pessimist.

But you gotta ask why you willing to give dudes in power who routinely seek out and destroy seemingly susceptible women....

Back