Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this an apples to apples comparison??

Didn't he kill two black people?

This is what the uproar was about I thought
No he shot 3 white guys.

Joseph Rosenbaum indicted on 11 counts of molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children including rape.

Anthony Huber is a felon convicted of domestic abuse and disorderly conduct and also served a prison stint for choking his brother

Gaige G.

Admitted under oath he pointed a gun at Rittenhouse before being shot and illegally carrying a handgun without a valid license

And look how they phrase that shit under their profile, victims. Mainstream media at their finest

Attachments

• 1adf6e73-ebb2-42d0-b829-62baeb7fe75e_image.jpg
    1adf6e73-ebb2-42d0-b829-62baeb7fe75e_image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I be tryna tell y’all the liberal media be straight up lying to y’all!!! But I just get called a Republican or fake woke 😂

He knows who the hell he shot, haha.

Also I told folks years ago about the media lying to them about this case. They'd rather hear lies supporting what they want to think, than facts that may make them change their mind. Can't save em if they don't want to be saved.

I want the record to reflect no one told me anything lol

I made a huge ass assumption cause why would black people be so upset that he shot 3 white/white adjacent people

😂😂😂😂

I mean it's fucked up still but I thought he killed black men

I want the record to reflect no one told me anything lol

I made a huge ass assumption cause why would black people be so upset that he shot 3 white/white adjacent people

😂😂😂😂

I mean it's fucked up still but I thought he killed black men

Damn, I thought you were joking haha. Nope, white on white crime.

Bruh what
“The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses. The press is so powerful in its image-making role, it can make the criminal look like he’s a the victim and make the victim look like he’s the criminal”

Malcolm X

“The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses. The press is so powerful in its image-making role, it can make the criminal look like he’s a the victim and make the victim look like he’s the criminal”

Malcolm X
😑

Don’t be hung up on the race of the people that got killed. Them racists sure as hell weren’t giving them a pass because they were white.
I’m not necessarily hung up on the fact they were white, moreso the fact one of them had molested 5 boys and the other went to prison for abusing his siblings.

I don’t think a lot of the white people that were out there that summer actually gave af about police brutality and were just taking advantage of the chaos.

I’m not necessarily hung up on the fact they were white, moreso the fact one of them had molested 5 boys and the other went to prison for abusing his siblings.

I don’t think a lot of the white people that were out there that summer actually gave af about police brutality and were just taking advantage of the chaos.
People worry about morals when it suits their agenda or narrative but disregard it other times. Kyle beat up a woman btw, and they don’t bring that up 🤷🏿‍♂️ (in before someone tells me that didn’t actually happen)

Back