Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this an apples to apples comparison??

That's a portion that leaves out important details.

But let's run with it. The OP was a video of those kids on the bus. If the kid they were trying to murder had a knife on him, and stabbed the kid with the gun would you say he needs to go to jail for 2nd degree intentional homicide/murder?
Does the state have stand your ground? Did the guy with the gun tried to retreat?

Does the state have stand your ground? Did the guy with the gun tried to retreat?

Man, again... stand your ground is not relevant in either situation. You saw the video. While they were scuffling on the bus if the kid pulled a knife and stabbed him, should he be locked up for second degree intentional homicide/ murder?

Actually scratch that. You already made my point. You asked about self defense laws. The definition you gave doesn't mention it at all. Everyone that justifiably kills someone in self defense is guilty of 2nd degree murder based on the definition you gave.

So we can agree that definition alone isn't enough?

Man, again... stand your ground is not relevant in either situation. You saw the video. While they were scuffling on the bus if the kid pulled a knife and stabbed him, should he be locked up for second degree intentional homicide/ murder?

Actually scratch that. You already made my point. You asked about self defense laws. The definition you gave doesn't mention it at all. Everyone that justifiably kills someone in self defense is guilty of 2nd degree murder based on the definition you gave.

So we can agree that definition alone isn't enough?
They protected that man by throwing out anything that could get him hemmed up. But but “sElF dEfEnSe1!1”

If a riot is happening in your community, businesses getting looted and vandalized , do you have a right to step out to defend your community with any show of force if the police aren’t taking action?

Former spokesperson for Kyle Rittenhouse and his family during the criminal trial in November 2021 in a twist of events dropped a bombshell of information via X (formerly Twitter) starting back at the beginning of March, detailing how much went into re-making Rittenhouse’s image to the public.

In a video posted by Hancock on March 15th he details his role as Rittenhouse’s spokesperson and provided the family protection before, during and after the trial.

Allegedly, due to information that he learned recently, he calls Rittenhouse in the video a “giant piece of f*cking sh*t”. Hancock briefly goes on to explain the two Federal Civil Lawsuits against Kyle Rittenhouse and the City of Kenosha and states that there is a “mountain of evidence that substantiate the claims in the lawsuits”.

Hancock claims in the video that prior to the shooting on August 25th2020, Wendy Rittenhouse texted Kyle several times telling him to not go to Kenosha. Hancock states that Kyle ignored those messages from Wendy and turned off his location. He goes on to state that Kyle had already made the decision to go to Kenosha with his assault rifle. Hancock states that Rittenhouse’s promo videos with Armored Republic and his press tours are “laughable” and a “joke”. Watch the Armored Republic Video Here:

In another post by Hancock he details what went into crafting a perfect image for Rittenhouse during his Kenosha Trial back in 2021. The post reads: “Is anyone surprised that Kyle's far-right political handlers ensured this particular detail didn't make it into his book? Regarding his online high school diploma, we had to force him to complete the four years of credits in just ten months, which he did using the "Google machine." We invested significant effort to craft the image you witnessed during the trial. We outfitted him in new suits, arranged for his haircut every weekend during the trial, and dedicated over 200 hours to prepare him for direct and cross-examination.

We employed the world's leading jury consultant and conducted extensive research through three mock trials to identify the ideal jurors and the most effective approach for his testimony. Transforming a middle school dropout who was “angry at the world” with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat. It was a meticulously crafted facade, which we sincerely hoped he would grow into. Instead, he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country to become a divisive douchebag and antagonize black Americans on college campuses. Kyle failed to learn a single thing. He remains the same uneducated, arrogant, and antagonistic individual, incapable of telling the truth. Now, he genuinely believes he is the show pony we created and has surrounded himself with sycophants who fuel his inflated ego because they prioritize their political agenda and Christian Nationalist worldview over his well-being. Despite my efforts to guide him toward a better path in life, the allure of notoriety triumphed over the prospect of putting in the hard work of pursuing an education. Kyle is ill-equipped to offer advice to young people. I regret my role in shaping him into whatever he has become. If I had known what I know now about Kyle’s history, I wouldn’t have been involved.

A post by Hanock on April 2nd 2024 alleges a conspiracy and cover-up during the 2020 trial. His post reads: When I initially agreed to assist Kyle in presenting a strong defense, it was prior to learning most of the information I now possess about him. I was aware of significant issues with the trial, but only discovered the full extent and gravity of these problems after its conclusion. I did not consent to be involved in any cover-up or conspiracy.

Here are five of my most significant concerns:

1. Multiple FOIA requests to the FBI were denied. It required an appeal directly to Merrick Garland, along with obtaining flight records from the FAA, to force the turnover of the surveillance video.
  2. The FBI's high-resolution video of the shooting was destroyed, and the camera operator's testimony was expunged from the record.
  3. Kyle's phone, in the custody of the DA, was not searched for evidence, preventing the examination of his messages and other social media accounts like Snapchat.
  4. The DA never attempted to obtain the commercial drone video, despite a clip of the shooting being aired on Tucker Carlson's show.
  5. Why was Judge Schroeder's daughter allegedly trying to entrap fact witnesses with offers of drinks and cocaine during the trial?

Hancock even posted open records documents regarding Kyle’s attempt to get into the United States Marine Core where the document states that in “January 2020 he took a USMC Entrance exam (ASVAB) and did not meet service eligibility requirements. His test score was far below the required minimum and was permanently disqualified from entering the USMC”. Hancock alleges that Rittenhouse sent a video to the USMC of himself dismantling an AR style rifle and calls Rittenhouse’s fascination with guns a “fetish”.

Dozens of X posts by Hancock mock Rittenhouse, one stating on March 12th “This kid is such a cringy dork wannabe totally lacking in testosterone”.

Letting people know who they’re defending
Ok

Hear me out

This is why defense lawyers exist. I'm sure an overwhelming majority of them know their client did whatever they have been accused of. Their job is to provide reasonable doubt to avoid a conviction

I don't think anyone in here is saying Kyle was a saint, but that the charges he beat, there was not enough evidence to prove malicious intent

Ok

Hear me out

This is why defense lawyers exist. I'm sure an overwhelming majority of them know their client did whatever they have been accused of. Their job is to provide reasonable doubt to avoid a conviction

I don't think anyone in here is saying Kyle was a saint, but that the charges he beat, there was not enough evidence to prove malicious intent
Say no more

Back