Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Step-Father Wrong in This? Let's Talk About It

I know one thing. If that was my wife and she said that "You just the stepfather" shit to me and threatened to divorce me over all this, we'd be done without question. There's no repairing that.
That would hurt more than anything

That's why I'd be like bet..... Here .. take the money, money ain't shit. That's all you wanted anyway. But I'm done. This it.

She'll get her wedding, with her father..... But I'm done. ✌?

That's why I'd be like bet..... Here .. take the money, money ain't shit. That's all you wanted anyway. But I'm done. This it.

Lol at take the money.

You would her get the last con on you while you knowing.

couldn’t be me.

Well I don’t give off that type of energy for someone would think that would be cool without some real repercussions popping off

I hear you. At that point, money don't even matter. If I said I was going to do it, I'd do it because I stick to my word. But if I had my way, they'd never hear from me again real talk. That's not being petty. The wife and daughter really revealed who they are and what they think of that man.

Lol at take the money.

couldn’t be me.

Well I don’t give off that type of energy for someone would think that would be cool without some real repercussions popping off

I'm not really sure what I'd do regarding the money. I see both sides. I think the people saying they wouldn't pay because "fuck them" are right. I think the people saying they would pay because they said they would are also right. At the end of the day, it just depends on your principles and how you stand on them.

Lol at take the money.

couldn’t be me.

I don't value money like that....

I'd rather throw it in their face really vulgarly and with total disgust than deny out of spite....

Lololololol throw exactly what they using you for as some win.

You shouldn’t value money like that but def value your self respect.

I don't see the difference. I mean not everyone can act like "money ain't an object," but if it's truly nothing special to you then you can honestly throw it in people's faces and it not mean anything to you. Think about it. If the wife and the daughter actually are relying on money from that guy, when he throws that last little bit at them and walks, it will mean something, especially for the wife. She's depending on that.

I don't see the difference. I mean not everyone can act like "money ain't an object," but if it's truly nothing special to you then you can honestly throw it in people's faces and it not mean anything to you. Think about it. If the wife and the daughter actually are relying on money from that guy, when he throws that last little bit at them and walks, it will mean something, especially for the wife. She's depending on that.

Giving them what they want is never a good idea

Giving them what they want is never a good idea

I understand what you're saying. I'm not saying that it's the best idea to give them what they want. But if you have your principles, and you're principles say that when you make a commitment, you follow through with it, I'm not going to say you're wrong for being a man of honor. At the end of the day, we should all be beholden to our own standards regardless of what other people do.

I understand what you're saying. I'm not saying that it's the best idea to give them what they want. But if you have your principles, and you're principles say that when you make a commitment, you follow through with it, I'm not going to say you're wrong for being a man of honor. At the end of the day, we should all be beholden to our own standards regardless of what other people do.

Principles you have goes away in this situation

Fuck it y’all got. Let the users pull one more on you then.

I’ll never let a person knowingly use me. Once I find out I’ll dead that shit.

Principles you have goes away in this situation

Fuck it y’all got. Let the users pull one more on you then.

I’ll never let a person knowingly use me. Once I find out I’ll dead that shit.

If your principles change based on the situation, you don't have principles. I have no problem with you saying you wouldn't pay shit. That's you. That's fine. However, if you can't understand why someone would want to fulfill their own principles regardless of what other people do, then most likely you don't live by principles.

You have principles when people are not using you.

At least that's how I see it.

And giving them the money for this special when it's apparent they using him......dont matter how they got it....They still got it.
The mom bussed it open while sharing the coochie to make ends meet. What is throwing money mean to her?

They still cupid shuffling at the end of the day on your dime.

It's not that money has a value to me but it's obvious what it means to them.

They better take that shit to city hall and give me my car back.

If your principles change based on the situation, you don't have principles. I have no problem with you saying you wouldn't pay shit. That's you. That's fine. However, if you can't understand why someone would want to fulfill their own principles regardless of what other people do, then most likely you don't live by principles.
Bruh.
They are using your principles against you.
They are banking on you still being an honorable dude.

That shit should be worse that not footing the bill.

Yea I’d fuck that wedding all the way up lmao.......tell them I’d pay for it and wait til the last minute and not pay shit

I hate thieves and users
See, I'm not the kinda person that likes to let people play me outta position.

I'm not the kind of person who would ruin wedding because of feelings. Well I'd like to believe I'm not the kinda person who would ruin wedding because of feelings. And if I did I'd be disappointed in myself for losing my cool.

So I would insist the wedding go on as planned, and I'd respectfully excuse myself from everybody. I don't want no smoke, no problems, no discussions, no arguments.

If these people don't care about my feelings, I'm not going to give them any reason to address me any further.

Throwing a temper tantrum is something children do for attention.

You act out, you encouraging some kind of confrontation. And that would be the point I'd lose my shit. So to avoid all that. I'll pay for your wedding. Just leave me alone for life and pray for separation.

Y’all disgusting

I bet if it was some racist shit y’all wouldn’t just do what you said you was gon do prior.

Y’all disgusting

I bet if it was some racist shit y’all wouldn’t just do what you said you was gon do prior.
I tell y'all all the time. My conflict not like y'alls.

Y'all fuss with people. I don't. And I ain't got time sitting in nobody's box off some petty shit.

The emotions involved it would be best for me to cash out. Don't bother me no more

Back