Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Step-Father Wrong in This? Let's Talk About It

I think homie loved the mom and the package. I don’t see that as a good deed but rather loving the whole of who she is and all that comes with her.

Yeah you right.

I was just putting myself in his position. Love won't make me do all that for step-daughter or on the mom's behalf.

People can always stop loving you, so if I did it, I would consider it doing a good deed.

There a few things fathers get a chance to show there love towards there daughter. Walking down the isle to give her away and the dance is something special. Usually from the most influential man in her life. The man who invested in her well being.

So his time and money is good enough but he’s not?

Maybe y’all don’t understand yet the bond between a girl and a man who took his time with her.

Her mom straight up showed men are expendable. No matter what they do, it only matters how you feel.

Matter of fact if I’m the future husband, I’d wonder why this nigga is even here now.

What a woman thinks about during Intimate moments says a lot about who she is and what she wants.

If the bond is real the money shouldn't matter

If the bond is real the money shouldn't matter
Right....Yet she showed that a absent dude is worth more than presence and footing the bill.

This is bigger than the money.
It's the disrespect of selecting anyone over a man who sacrificed his time when he didn't have to.

Was daddy around d during her first love?First heartbreak?
First fight?
First period?

Any graduation?
First driving lesson?

But she wants all that and the dude who could care less about her or her mother gets to be in a special place in a women's life?

Sell me this dream, bruh. How that makes sense to you. And for the mother to cosign the shit?

Nah, I'm burning down the house and shooting anyone who comes out.

Right....Yet she showed that a absent dude is worth more than presence and footing the bill.

It's the disrespect of selecting anyone over a man who sacrificed his time when he didn't have to.

First fight?
First period?

Any graduation?
First driving lesson?

But she wants all that and the dude who could care less about her or her mother gets to be in a special place in a women's life?

Sell me this dream, bruh. How that makes sense to you. And for the mother to cosign the shit?

All of that first love and memories stuff is still there it's just dude was hurt and decided to dash it away.

No matter what anyone does for someone else's children it's not for them to decide how the kid should feel and for who.

Maybe he wasn't as good a stepdad as he thought *shrugs*

Dude clearly hurt AF and tbh if I felt that way there's no way I could act out just out of pride let alone publicise it but that's just me

All of that first love and memories stuff is still there it's just dude was hurt and decided to dash it away.

No matter what anyone does for someone else's children it's not for them to decide how the kid should feel and for who.

Maybe he wasn't as good a stepdad as he thought *shrugs*

Dude clearly hurt AF and tbh if I felt that way there's no way I could act out just out of pride let alone publicise it but that's just me
But a parent should teach respect to the person who sacrificed for the family.

What you saying is crazy. That man thought he had a family but he was just a means to an end?

Memories is what we use to verify if you legit care for someone.

Even if he wasn’t the best...that better than being absent.

No one is perfect. But dude was present.

And like I said ...this doc dude
He needs to step up if he trying to step up. Offer to take over payments or take it all on .

Not saying you or anyone in here. But
Only bitch niggas would be ok with this chaos and being the reason for it.

If the doc really loved his child he needs to fall back.

F that. Me and the homies storming the wedding, whooping dudes ass and robbing everyone.

AND we flipping over the cake

But a parent should teach respect to the person who sacrificed for the family.

What you saying is crazy. That man thought he had a family but he was just a means to an end?

If this is how he feels he must not have loved his family as much as he thought.

Like I said things only changed coz he wanted them to.

Your stepchildren should tell you that you are their father, not the other way around

He mad coz he assumed too much

If brudda feels slighted that his stepchildren chose their biological dad over them that's fair but the money really shouldn't have anything to do with it

Bio pops is wild to not take an active role and then step in like "I got it from here playa". I assume there maybe more to the story based on the mothers 180 on dude

First fight?
First period?

Any graduation?
First driving lesson?

shottas_clap.gif

All this.

If my oldest ever said she wanted her biological to walk her down the aisle, I'd never speak to her ever again.

Back