Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Step-Father Wrong in This? Let's Talk About It

This like finding out a nigga trying to scam you and being like hey I told him I was gonna give him the money so my principles are telling me to follow thru w giving him the money
It's not though....

It's a little girl you helped raise having a conflict that she made the wrong decision on.

Most young girls, their wedding day is the biggest day if their lives. It's a lot of pressure and not all of them handle it well. This was an example of it. She did not handle it well, and she made a bad decision that will 100% have consequences she did not forsee.

Mainly me and her mother getting a whole ass divorce.

But, as far as me and her.... Even though she may be fucked up... My emotions are still real. I didn't pay for a wedding under conditions. I paid for it because I loved this young lady and I wanted her to have the day of her dreams. It's for her.... Not me. So that's how I look at it. So I would still give her the day she wanted. Because the love is real. And that's my gift. But I wouldn't be a part of her life afterwards.

I mean, y'all way is fine too... But I'm going to do things how I do them ??‍♂️

As long as I'm okay with me. I can give a fuck less how another nigga feel....I gotta live with my own shit

Also. I ain't trying to make a beef. The story said homie spoke his mind. After that. I'm good. Y'all not feeling me? Fine. I'll step. Enjoy your day. Everything is paid for. But I'm out. ✌?

Lmao. Yall don't always gotta pretend for the internet. We know you ain't shit.

Being that’s the biggest day in her life or one of them......she basically could have got s homeless dude to stand in as daddy.

That’s how insignificant the father was. But that’s who she wants to walk don with? And the mom
Cool with it?

Yea my cousins jumping the mom.

Cuz she behind this betrayal.
And then imma find the doc ex wife and we getting down

No reason they couldnt both walk her down the aisle on her day. To make it seem like dude is the one being unreasonable in that situation is crazy

This here. Why they actin like dude crazy for his reaction. That shit is a slap in the face for his sacrifices all those years. While the dad was off doing him, this dude was in the trenches.

Back