Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Step-Father Wrong in This? Let's Talk About It

This scenario often plays out crazy.

I blame the mom.

Dead beats are often deadbeat because of poor decisions from the mom.

I bet the doc dude been married and she was the side chick. And she didn’t want to disrupt his household cuz she was creeping with him.
Him coming to the wedding is small change and only a day event that he can easily lie about. Having side kids....can’t explain you wasn’t cheating.

And once he got away from the wife he wanted to make his side the main but she had a dude. So he decided to erase in thru the kids.

I’m sure she’s going to be asking for space soon. Shout out to @AP21

That thread a spinoff an u.ne.n.o.

Fuck that.

She wants that nigga to walk her down the aisle, let him pay for the wedding.
It's principle with me.

Me paying for that wedding is me paying my way out that situation.

Don't ever ask me for anything in life again. ??‍♂️

This scenario often plays out crazy.

I blame the mom.

Dead beats are often deadbeat because of poor decisions from the mom.

I bet the doc dude been married and she was the side chick. And she didn’t want to disrupt his household cuz she was creeping with him.
Him coming to the wedding is small change and only a day event that he can easily lie about. Having side kids....can’t explain you wasn’t cheating.

And once he got away from the wife he wanted to make his side the main but she had a dude. So he decided to erase in thru the kids.

I’m sure she’s going to be asking for space soon. Shout out to @AP21

That thread a spinoff an u.ne.n.o.

I don't got time for this shit this morning, Dos. I really don't.

If step dad was gonna pay before imo it's bitch nigga behaviour to not pay now coz he scorned.
How so?

You just going to negate his whole investment and have the deadbeat walk the isle you paying for?

I guess you cool if dude sends the doc and his family to Epcot center on his dime.

I wouldn't call it bitch nigga behavior... But I'm not overly dramatic. I'm not gonna put a halt to her wedding cuz I'm not getting my way.

I'd continue to pay, I'd just excuse myself from the family

Yeah id have to follow thru with my prior commitments but fuggallyall after that lol

How so?

You just going to negate his whole investment and have the deadbeat walk the isle you paying for?

I guess you cool if dude sends the doc and his family to Epcot center on his dime.

I don't see it as an investment.

The weddin' isn't for the father, or him. It's for his step daughter

If he's payin' for their weddin' why does it matter that he's not walkin' down the aisle?

Step dad just trying to find anyway he can to make the hurt go away.

That's why unlike most, I don't do any good deeds hoping it will breed reciprocation or strengthen my relationship with a person.

I do it based on my relationship with the person up until that point.

That way if they disrespect or violate, doing the good deed doesn't hurt 'cause their future actions had no bearing in my decision-making.

I don't see it as an investment.

The weddin' isn't for the father, or him. It's for his step daughter

If he's payin' for their weddin' why does it matter that he's not walkin' down the aisle?
There a few things fathers get a chance to show there love towards there daughter. Walking down the isle to give her away and the dance is something special. Usually from the most influential man in her life. The man who invested in her well being.

So his time and money is good enough but he’s not?

Maybe y’all don’t understand yet the bond between a girl and a man who took his time with her.

Her mom straight up showed men are expendable. No matter what they do, it only matters how you feel.

Matter of fact if I’m the future husband, I’d wonder why this nigga is even here now.

What a woman thinks about during Intimate moments says a lot about who she is and what she wants.

Step dad just trying to find anyway he can to make the hurt go away.

That's why unlike most, I don't do any good deeds hoping it will breed reciprocation or strengthen my relationship with a person.

I do it based on my relationship with the person up until that point.

That way if they disrespect or violate, doing the good deed doesn't hurt 'cause their future actions had no bearing in my decision-making.
I think homie loved the mom and the package. I don’t see that as a good deed but rather loving the whole of who she is and all that comes with her.

And this is why you don't be in ready made families. I'm 61 and I don't have no kids and won't date a woman with kids because she's strictly a jumpy. And if I find a woman with no kids I'm out.

Wth this situation I'm just disappearing and she'll have to ask her real pops for the bread

Mom straight been teaching her to not respect that man. And the doc dude should be man enough to fall back since he ain’t did shit.

Fuck that. They all gotta die

Back