Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

"And even if Tariq were in fact 100% scamming black people the black people who are being scammed are 100% VOCAL against white supremacy like myself and @Race Jones is."

Wrote a whole soliloquy instead of just saying the truth.
....... "I support Tariq regardless of whether he's scamming or not because he said/did a thing I liked that one time."

Then tried to rope someone else in on your grandstanding off some "just in case I need a fallback to democrats"

"And even if Tariq were in fact 100% scamming black people the black people who are being scammed are 100% VOCAL against white supremacy like myself and @Race Jones is."

Wrote a whole soliloquy instead of just saying the truth.
....... "I support Tariq regardless of whether he's scamming or not because he said/did a thing I liked that one time."

Then tried to rope someone else in on your grandstanding off some "just in case I need a fallback to democrats"
Wrong.. he's not scamming

The democrats are anti black, don't be a hoe all your life fuck nigga

Wrong.. he's not scamming

The democrats are anti black, don't be a hoe all your life fuck nigga
Yet you cape for a man off the suggestion of what he "might" do.

Democrats this, democrats that, you sound like the MAGAS screaming about the liberals. One big boogeyman to wrap up all your attention and you never have to ask legitimate questions and answers from those in your own house.

In case Tariq never told you.....you can question the democrats and the candidates vying for black leadership at the same time. It's not one or the other.

If anything this shows that we have money to do the things we wanna do

we can raise a milli in 20 days for some charlatans dreams..,, we can fix up our neighborhoods and etc...,
And here's the post where abw scammer hunters exit the thread.. no cosigns, no quotes cuz yall niggas really don't care, and that's what this thread is really about

Like I've before Tariq is just a more cunning Umar Johnson
Essentially they are one in the same
Umar is the great orator...book smart
Tariq is the better hustler...street smart,
Tariq also understand, beyond mere lip service you have to atleast give your marks...something
But in the case of this new scheme, he may have over extended himself (desperation does that)
with Yvette Carnell exposing he was in heavy debt with the IRS.

Like I've before Tariq is just a more cunning Umar
Essentially they are one in the same
Umar is the great orator...book smart
Tariq is the better hustler...street smart,
Tariq also understand, beyond mere lip service you have to atleast give your marks...something
But in the case of this new scheme, he may have over extended himself (desperation does that)
Yvette Carnell exposed he was in heavy debt with IRS
Yvette is a known Democrat shill and she got that lady FIRED from her job for illegally exposing his tax info online...played herself

That's the CRAB ass shit you're cheerleading about huh

If anything this shows that we have money to do the things we wanna do

we can raise a milli in 20 days for some charlatans dreams..,, we can fix up our neighborhoods and etc...,

The fact Tariq was able to get poor and working class black people to give him over a one million dollars of their hard earned money on what is basically just an idea ....is a feat indeed which truly speaks volumes....of what's I'll leave that up for debate

Last edited:
Back