Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

View attachment 622051

Could it be because it’s easier to deceive gullible individuals than real investors?

gold-star-good-job.gif

True. I guess I should be more clear. He doesn't have to know everything himself, but he does have to have the knowledge to be able to distinguish real experts from bullshit artists. This nigga had dudes on Hidden Colors 2 talking about melanin has it's own intelligence and that it contains the soul which allows black people to make good music and dance.

Come on man. lol

Ok now normally I don't subscribe to this but there's certain shit that is so dumb that it should disqualify your opinion on everything else. This shit is definitely on that list. How does anyone take him seriously after putting that out as some sort of factual claim?

The purpose of this thread is to see if him and cats like him are frauds. I'm interested to see if he actually comes through on his promise
Ok, keeping an eye out but its like

He made a video addressing you haters to acknowledge yall. How simple do you think it is to take people's money and just go on about life all willy nilly? What's the point of scamming if everyone knows you're a scammer, the whole Internet is accusing you of scamming,.. how can you really enjoy that little million dollars in peace? You can't.

Ok, keeping an eye out but its like

He made a video addressing you haters to acknowledge yall. How simple do you think it is to take people's money and just go on about life all willy nilly? What's the point of scamming if everyone knows you're a scammer, the whole Internet is accusing you of scamming,.. how can you really enjoy that little million dollars in peace? You can't.

Seems like you can... I'll cite Shaun King and Umar as examples.. who folks have been accusing of being scammers for years now but they somehow still manage to get bread from folks that dont know better...

True. I guess I should be more clear. He doesn't have to know everything himself, but he does have to have the knowledge to be able to distinguish real experts from bullshit artists. This nigga had dudes on Hidden Colors 2 talking about melanin has it's own intelligence and that it contains the soul which allows black people to make good music and dance.

Come on man. lol

Well this shit definitely proves the falsehood of that statement

Has he posted any real business plan on how he’s going to make this happen? Or are people just going on his word?

Serious question.
Serious answer

Both
Seems like you can... I'll cite Shaun King and Umar as examples.. who folks have been accusing of being scammers for years now but they somehow still manage to get bread from folks that dont know better...
Aight

Titan..

I don't really fuck either of them but I don't have the energy to hate them, because alleged conscious scammers are not the head of the snake. White supremacy is the head of the snake. Lets PRIORITIZE challenging and eliminating WS before picking on the low hanging fruit, right?

It's like when old farts criticize NFL players for celebrating touchdowns.. what's the classic reply to that? "You dont wanna see them celebrate, stop them from scoring"!

it's the exact same thing here, how do we prevent conscious community scammers? Challenge and end white supremacy. Im not wrong. ALLLLL of this energy from yall leads me to believe you really don't want that because your comfortable in your individual lives. I feel like yalls outrage at alleged scammers is DISPROPORTIONATE to your outrage on other black issues where we're being exploited and hoed out. Pardon my logic

And even if Tariq were in fact 100% scamming black people the black people who are being scammed are 100% VOCAL against white supremacy like myself and @Race Jones is. They're NOT democrat/republican voters or chuch going negroes at all. They're not beholden to white people. They don't call police "sir". They actually check Karen and don't let racism slide because it's easier. They're on code with black people first and black empowerment. They're like minded righteous black people who don't speak and act like white supremacy is only a republican thing. They don't speak and act like democrats are there to combat white supremacy or protect us from it. They know democrats are COMPLICIT with white supremacy. That's why they TRUST they aren't being scammed. That's why they gave.

Again, niggas who are still invested and faithful to the American political structure wouldn't understand. The correlation is 🎯

With all that said, I'll take your sentiment in good faith and agree, the nigga better execute the business plan with no non sense. I got $100 on the line

Serious answer

Both

Aight

Titan..

I don't really fuck either of them but I don't have the energy to hate them, because alleged conscious scammers are not the head of the snake. White supremacy is the head of the snake. Lets PRIORITIZE challenging and eliminating WS before picking on the low hanging fruit, right?

It's like when old farts criticize NFL players for celebrating touchdowns.. what's the classic reply to that? "You dont wanna see them celebrate, stop them from scoring"!

it's the exact same thing here, how do we prevent conscious community scammers? Challenge and end white supremacy. Im not wrong. ALLLLL of this energy from yall leads me to believe you really don't want that because your comfortable in your individual lives. I feel like yalls outrage at alleged scammers is DISPROPORTIONATE to your outrage on other black issues where we're being exploited and hoed out. Pardon my logic

And even if Tariq were in fact 100% scamming black people the black people who are being scammed are 100% VOCAL against white supremacy like myself and @Race Jones is. They're NOT democrat/republican voters or chuch going negroes at all. They're not beholden to white people. They don't call police "sir". They actually check Karen and don't let racism slide because it's easier. They're on code with black people first and black empowerment. They're like minded righteous black people who don't speak and act like white supremacy is only a republican thing. They don't speak and act like democrats are there to combat white supremacy or protect us from it. They know democrats are COMPLICIT with white supremacy. That's why they TRUST they aren't being scammed. That's why they gave.

Again, niggas who are still invested and faithful to the American political structure wouldn't understand. The correlation is 🎯

With all that said, I'll take your sentiment in good faith and agree, the nigga better execute the business plan with no non sense. I got $100 on the line
I’ll take your word for it and won’t push you to prove it, but if there were one way to silence the haters it would be by making that plan transparent to everyone.

I know the second part wasn’t directed at me, but I think you can do both: call out the white supremacy and the scammer. Y’all say you call out dems because they say they are for us but fuck us over in the end. Same logic applies to these scammers, but even more so because they should be more for us than the dem party.

It’s the difference between getting fucked over by a business partner vs. your family. It’s going to hit different when it’s family.

And I’m not saying Tariq is a scammer. Just in general.

Back