Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Hey it's facts though he been telling yall what he was for years and no one caught that. And the ignorance of those defending him. The DNA evidence, the statements and everything he has shown he was on some fuck shit. He partying right now cause he knows the jig is up.

This is why I felt where Cam’ron was coming from when he said he had businesses but he don’t disclose what they are. Maybe if this was someone else like Obama doing this y’all would be singing a different tune.

This is why I felt where Cam’ron was coming from when he said he had businesses but he don’t disclose what they are. Maybe if this was someone else like Obama doing this y’all would be singing a different tune.

His situation is different because all his “projects” is funded by his followers. So he can’t kept things on the low when he’s not taking any of the risk

a older nigga on twitter got called out for hating on a athlete

he respond “it’s not about him, it’s about his fans who love him so much and overhype him”

that ain’t a rarity. I’d wager it’s the majority

That’s the natural just inherent hate our people walk around with for each other

Hey it's facts though he been telling yall what he was for years and no one caught that. And the ignorance of those defending him. The DNA evidence, the statements and everything he has shown he was on some fuck shit. He partying right now cause he knows the jig is up.
Y'all?👀

IDFW nunna these fraudulent noteps...and Nolight has been called out for years and he gets the R. Kelly treatment...no one believes it until something like this comes out for the 1,000th time and an arrest is made. Even then his weirdo cult members say he's being lied on set up smdh.

Back