Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Anyway. This thread is meant to ascertain whether or not some of the conscious community are frauds. Time will tell if in THIS particular instance.. with the museum.. if Tariq is fulla shit or not. If he actually get's it done... good on him.. and I hope like others have said previously.. that he gets his facts straight.. otherwise he's doing the community a disservice.

We shall see.

Anyway. This thread is meant to ascertain whether or not some of the conscious community are frauds. Time will tell if in THIS particular instance.. with the museum.. if Tariq is fulla shit or not. If he actually get's it done... good on him.. and I hope like others have said previous.. that he gets his facts straight.. otherwise he's doing the community a disservice.

We shall see.
Voting democrat does the community a disservice

Hypocrite

You cant help but deflect. Peace.
Deflect from what? You're babbling like the rest

You have no standing to judge anyone on this topic because you weren't thinking about what's best for the community when you cast your vote for the kkk friendly biden. Own up to your failures first

Democrat niggas opinion on Tariq is like Brittany Renners opinion on Ayesha Curry

All you do is make baseless claims

The way you spout off lies on people is a hoodrat trait you picked up because there was no black man present. Stop that shit. You're a grown man. Speak wtf you know for a change

Lol bro you’re a grown man who defends fake as influencers instead of actually doing some shit. You’re a groupie you’re like a Stan for Nicki Minaj or Beyoncé. Do you defend your father with this passion.

Look how yall pile in here cuz you're so good at spotting black scammers

Then you turn around and line up to support the white scammers

See, more causal lies yall tell willy nilly
I get why you would want to support these guys,but on some real nigga shit they are scammers,hustlers ,and grifters usually.

Dr York and the Nuwabians or whatever the fuck they call their self now is a cult.

If you was outside in the late 90's and 2000's you ran across his followers or was one.

I used to read that shit until shit ain't add up,but there were great concepts in those books,just mixed with bullshit and plagiarism.

Dr Umar supports Doc and wants to start a school.

He told Dr.York to hold is head up.

Tariq is entertaining,but an oppurtunist.

He's made false claims several times and just plays it off.

He wasn't a pimp,you're right,he was a wack rapper and player who wrote books about game.MESSAGE!!!!!

I can speak on these ppl because I was reading Doc's books and Tariq books like The Art Of macking and that shit helped me get sharp with women.

I appreciate some of what Tariq does,but that nigga is a slick detroit/LA nigga.

Mad shit in Hidden Colors is false,but there's also true shit in them too.

I can't speak on white grifters too much because I'm not plugged into them,but fuck them too.

I'm sure there are white ppl or ppl tuned into them who challenge them.

2 that have peaked my interest is Elizabeth Holmes and that sex cult MLM company the chick from Smallville was in.

Last edited:
The nigga literally claimed he was a pimp. Outside of grifting, how does a nigga go from being a pimp to a historian with no credentials and get people to believe him? lol
I mostly agree with you,but a lot of revolutionaries were pimps and hustlers before they became what they became.

Tariq wasn't a pimp,just a player.

He had no girls on the track,but probably talked money out of some women.

I think Tariq is first a hustler and 2nd a revolutionary .

Most of these ppl use classic cult techniques .

We see it over and over from Scientology to the NOI.

charismatic leaders who are good at marketing and turn a philosophy into money.

Same as church or any of that shit.

we just can't stop buying and selling snake oils.

I mostly agree with you,but a lot of revolutionaries were pimps and hustlers before they became what they became.

Tariq wasn't a pimp,just a player.

He had no girls on the track,but probably talked money out of some women.

I think Tariq is first a hustler and 2nd a revolutionary .

Most of these ppl use classic cult techniques .

We see it over and over from Scientology to the NOI.

charismatic leaders who are good at marketing and turn a philosophy into money.

Same as church or any of that shit.

we just can't stop buying and selling snake oils.

I can agree with what you're saying, but still, even if being a pimp or player gave him some useful skills, he's not the first person anyone should be turning to for accurate and vetted history.

So, I'm lying now? Tariq wasn't in a Michael Moore movie claiming to be a pimp? Either he was a pimp or he was playing that role, which is honestly worse. Keep caping if you want. You in here arguing like black people exploiting black people is somehow better than white people exploiting black people. How about we support people that don't exploit black people.

Thank you, sir. That image led me to this masterpiece...

"Squash, Squash it!"

I can agree with what you're saying, but still, even if being a pimp or player gave him some useful skills, he's not the first person anyone should be turning to for accurate and vetted history.
I mostly agree.

If a person tried to put out facts and did research and some research was wrong,I think you can learn something from the accurate shit.

But then things get muddy if ppl are mixing facts with fiction or wrong shit and using that to paint a narrative that makes them money.

I mostly agree.

If a person tried to put out facts and did research and some research was wrong,I think you can learn something from the accurate shit.

But then things get muddy if ppl are mixing facts with fiction or wrong shit and using that to paint a narrative that makes them money.

True. I guess I should be more clear. He doesn't have to know everything himself, but he does have to have the knowledge to be able to distinguish real experts from bullshit artists. This nigga had dudes on Hidden Colors 2 talking about melanin has it's own intelligence and that it contains the soul which allows black people to make good music and dance.

Come on man. lol

Back