Is the conscious community frauds?

So that's a big fat NO

the guy you champion doesn't make videos going at whites

the guy you champion only makes videos going at black men aka low hanging fruit

Thanks again for proving what I say about yall is 1 hunnid

Yall don't want that smoke

You gravitate towards people who don't want that smoke

You promote those types huh

Meanwhile Tariq galvanizes black people without white involvement, without religious involvement. He is banned from England and has had a swat team aim rifles at him in front of his newborn

maxresdefault.jpg

I admire that shit. Yall don't. Because yall ain't bout challenging white supremacy...

that's why is just me and StringerBell in that thread for 3 years huh.... 🎯

Yall. Dont. Care.

Yall idea of fighting white supremacy is voting democrat. Tariq threatens yall conform in the democrats bosom.

img

what that got to do with brother polite being a pedo

From scammers, to frauds to child molesters guess who was their 1st line of defense? Tariq Nasheed.

For someone who claims to be so street and knowledgeable dude sure has a shitty judge of character to CONSTANTLY surround and associate himself with with the lowest of the low or...well you know, what they say about birds & feathers
Imagine having these thoughts about anti black politicians you endorse

:cont:

Yeah Polight basically became the new Dr York in every way.

I have a close friend raised in that shit.

Knew about York's allegations yrs before his arrest.

Members were tired of his shit and were banning together to take him down for being a pedo,but had to get the proof together.

Most of these conscious niggas be slimy street niggas and lost niggas.

I don't put faith in none of these niggas.

Last edited:
Why are so perpetually ignorant and uninformed

You wear stupidity like a badge of honor

You troll in place of giving and receiving knowledge

Fatherless attention whoring

You wayward ejaculate

:scust::tuh:

The black group were already the HIGHEST BIDDERS, do you understand that Bubba? Racism won. They weren't outbid.

Why he ain’t bring it to light ? No mention of it at all. So you saying he powerless. Damn man how it feel to know you Hotep shill

I dont have anything negative to say about the hidden history museum shit.

I would like to see if they are able to keep the timeline they (loosely) laid out in the fundraising campaign pitch.
Transparency would go a long way here.. like keeping folks up to date on the progress/status.. what contractors they are planning on using etc.

We'll see how it goes around November.

I dont have anything negative to say about the hidden history museum shit.

I would like to see if they are able to keep the timeline they (loosely) laid out in the fundraising campaign pitch.
Transparency would go a long way here.. like keeping folks up to date on the progress/status.. what contractors they are planning on using etc.

We'll see how it goes around November.

Putting up a museum is fine. I just hope they do a better job of vetting the information because the Hidden Colors documentaries were filled with unsubstantiated and, in some cases, outright bullshit claims.

Back