Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Don't mind me if i check this guys video history before pressing play. I wanna see if he has any videos unleashing his righteous wrath on white supremacy/individuals...

Bruh why y’all do that. Just like you don’t go at republicans because we know where they stand why do you want these scholars to go at random white folks. This is something that actually impacts black people pointing out a white pedo does what?

^^^Irrelevant troll babbling that has nothing to do with me or my point

Anyway..Nah he doesn't. As expected

Is that why you like him Amann?

Lol it’s trolling now when I use the same argument you used. And then then don’t even wanna discuss the nigga being a pedo
You're so stupid it makes me sad

Every time you quote me you put words in my text. Every time

You love advertising how bad your comprehension is

I want to know if that youtuber has any video of "righteous wrath" on white people. He doesn't. The end. Stfu troll

You're so stupid it makes me sad

Every time you quote me you put words in my text. Every time

You love advertising how bad your comprehension is

I want to know if that youtuber has any video of "righteous wrath" on white people. He doesn't. The end. Stfu troll

And why is that important to this topic bitch? Literally no relation to this nigga being a pedo.

And why is that important to this topic bitch? Literally no relation to this nigga being a pedo.
Annnnd You're still mentioning polight and projecting onto me 3 posts in a row despite me never saying shit about him 1 way or another

Wtf is wrong with you?

It's like you're incapable of replying to the actual words you read. You just have to troll

And that's because your father failed you, you take after ya mama. Your whole approach to debate screams fatherless

Annnnd You're still mentioning polight and projecting onto me 3 posts in a row despite me never saying shit about him 1 way or another

Wtf is wrong with you?

It's like you're incapable of replying to the actual words you read. You just have to troll

And that's because your father failed you, you take after ya mama. Your whole approach to debate screams fatherless

Lol like you know your dad nigga please Tariq Nasheed is your father. The last few comments are literally about the po light situation. Bringing up irrelevant shit is pointless.

Lol like you know your dad nigga please Tariq Nasheed is your father. The last few comments are literally about the po light situation. Bringing up irrelevant shit is pointless.
Again, you just stupid and don't do nuance

Amann characterized the video as "righteous wrath" only because its coming at easy targets...black men, guilty or not. Where's that righteous wrath for the REAL enemy? Is righteousness color blind? He doesn't keep the same energy so he has no credibility

Fuck polight you retarded tittybaby

Again, you just stupid and don't do nuance

Amann characterized the video as "righteous wrath" only because its coming at easy targets...black men, guilty or not. Where's that righteous wrath for the REAL enemy? Is righteousness color blind? If he doesn't keep the same energy he has no credibility

Fuck polight you retarded tittybaby

Now you just rambling man stick to the Democrat topics cuz you got destroyed here last week and been off since. It’s sad man. Why you look up to these niggas and not yourself. Looking for a leader

lol you thought that was funny probably giggled. Now tell me how Tariq dick taste I’m sure you seen it up close.
Let me put faces to your brothers and sisters you slander by saying they got scammed. These are the black people you disrespect with your ignorance

Back