Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

If Tariq and the entire conscious community died today who would yall hide your cowardice to resist white supremacy behind?

:oreally:

Its already understood that's why niggas push back so much and so hard.

Its yall cowering away from the conversation under the guise of scammer prevention..then voting democrat and be done with it

If Tariq and the entire conscious community died today who would yall hide your cowardice to resist white supremacy behind?

Its yall cowering away from the conversation under the guise of scammer prevention..then voting democrat and be done with it
But u won’t post ur pic so these words can be attached to a face though

giphy.gif

What’s the timeline?

Where is the business plan? Who are the architects? HVAC? Electrical? All black owned companies, right?
Oh that’s right can’t disclosure any transparency because the white man might try to stop it. And if by some chance happens do the people get full refund of their money???

Hmmmmm…questions the people gotta know the answer to brother

. 1629337393896.jpeg

Wearing ankhs don’t make somebody conscious lol the entire conscious community

Don't mind me if i check this guys video history before pressing play. I wanna see if he has any videos unleashing his righteous wrath on white supremacy/individuals...

The irony is the 1st cat I posted (Chief X ) speaking on this Polight madness, perfectly explained this is exactly why you and others are so easily manipulated by these dudes......

Actually I said it myself at the start of this thread

Conscious community/pro black movement has been infiltrated by hustlers,con-artists,frauds, scammers,charlatans,opportunistic demagogues that don't have a damn thing to show for all the countless years of their "pro-black" talk. Except for bigger bank account$ for themselves, by exploiting our pain & struggle in this racist ass society
And they'll say and do anything to get us to continue to subscribe to their platforms so they can get those fat YouTube check$$, donate money to their GoFundME,donate money to their patreon, send them money to their SuperChat, send money to their PayPal, buy their latest documentary, mixtapes, buy tickets to their lectures, send money for their "schools"" and be sure to buy their new R&B album

And sadly many of us, actually believe these jokers give a damn about "the struggle" simply because they throw a black power fist up in the air and repeat the term "white supremacy" 100 times within a minute

Neer really followed her...but GLOT-DAMN...had no idead this chick was a savage like this......mfer went
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan🔥🔥🔥
This one shit talkin broad and coming with receipts and 1040 forms

The irony is the 1st cat I posted (Chief X ) speaking on this Polight madness, perfectly explained this is exactly why you and others are so easily manipulated by these dudes......

Actually I said it myself at the start of this thread
So that's a big fat NO

the guy you champion doesn't make videos going at whites

the guy you champion only makes videos going at black men aka low hanging fruit

Thanks again for proving what I say about yall is 1 hunnid

Yall don't want that smoke

You gravitate towards people who don't want that smoke

You promote those types huh

Meanwhile Tariq galvanizes black people without white involvement, without religious involvement. He is banned from England and has had a swat team aim rifles at him in front of his newborn

maxresdefault.jpg

I admire that shit. Yall don't. Because yall ain't bout challenging white supremacy...

that's why is just me and StringerBell in that thread for 3 years huh.... 🎯

Yall. Dont. Care.

Yall idea of fighting white supremacy is voting democrat. Tariq threatens yall conform in the democrats bosom.

img

So that's a big fat NO

the guy you champion doesn't make videos going at whites

the guy you champion only makes videos going at black men aka low hanging fruit

Thanks again for proving what I say about yall is 1 hunnid

Yall don't want that smoke

You gravitate towards people who don't want that smoke

You promote those types huh

Meanwhile Tariq galvanizes black people without white involvement, without religious involvement. He is banned from England and has had a swat team aim rifles at him in front of his newborn

I admire that shit. Yall don't. Because yall ain't bout challenging white supremacy...

that's why is just me and StringerBell in that thread for 3 years huh.... 🎯

Yall. Dont. Care.

Yall idea of fighting white supremacy is voting democrat. Tariq threatens yall conform in the democrats bosom.

No sensible black person denies or dispute the existence of systemic racism. (it's show how the bar is to even use that as a litmus test.)
And it is sadder that all it takes is any well spoken slick talking charlatan claiming to be "for the people against the white man!" to come along and black mfers like you will LITERALLY hand over your children and hard earned money just to appease them. And will defend their questionable, suspect, immoral actions til your dying breath.

And then have the nerve to say shit like ""It's shame how the church pastors gets away with this & that and still have loyal followers." Like you've any better. It's pathetic.[/QUOTE]

No sensible black person denies or dispute the existence of systemic racism. (it's show how the bar is to even use that as a litmus test.)
And it is sadder that all it takes is any well spoken slick talking charlatan claiming to be "for the people against the white man!" to come along and black mfers like you will LITERALLY hand over your children and hard earned money just to appease them. And will defend their questionable, suspect, immoral actions til your dying breath.

And then have the nerve to say shit like ""It's shame how the church pastors gets away with this & that and still have loyal followers." Like you've any better. It's pathetic.
Lmao at your struggle response.. i saw it nigga

I already said he "pimps the truth". He gives information on the enemy in a way conscious black people gravitate toward.

As the BENEFICIARIES of that information, they tip him for it. He doesn't make it mandatory nor do the tippers feel scammed, because they're SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

Yall soft shoeing white democrat supporting pawns resent that truth because it shatters everything yall were taught to believe in

So if yall can zero in and focus on the compensation he gets to tell the truth, instead of the truth itself, THAT gives yall the perfect scapegoat to stay obedient

🎯

Reflect on that.

From scammers, to frauds to rapist to child molesters guess who was their 1st line of defense? Tariq Nasheed.

For someone who claims to be so street and knowledgeable dude sure has a shitty judge of character to CONSTANTLY surround and associate himself with with the lowest of the low or...well you know, what they say about birds & feathers

Back