Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

The fact Tariq was apply to get poor and working class black people to give him over a one million dollars of their hard earned money on what is basically just an idea ....is a feat indeed which truly speaks volumes....of what's I'll leave that up for debate
What have the democrats done for black people in exchange for your 2020 vote?

What have the democrats done for black people in exchange for your 2020 vote?

No bank in the world would just hand over a million dollars cold cash off just a video of what you want to do
You have to present a business plan. A budget...expensives.... allocation of where and how the funds will be spent.

you have no answer for these legitimate questions or concern, so all you can do mindlessly repeat the same ole..."Well the Democrats....🤓
like some blunderingly drone disconnected from the hive mind because your queen didn't give you further instructions

No bank in the world would just hand over a million dollars cold cash off just a video of what you want to do
You have to present a business plan. A budget...expensives.... allocation of where and how the funds will be spent.

you have no answer for these legitimate questions or concern, so all you can do mindlessly repeat the same ole..."Well the Democrats....🤓
like some blunderingly drone disconnected from the hive mind because your queen didn't give you further instructions
It's a personal vendetta you have with that man. Conditioned to the ways whites exploit your race, so you..obsess over the black hustler. It's cowardly b. That's 1 man compared to the SYSTEM you enable, knowing it's anti black

"And even if Tariq were in fact 100% scamming black people the black people who are being scammed are 100% VOCAL against white supremacy like myself and @Race Jones is."

Wrote a whole soliloquy instead of just saying the truth.
....... "I support Tariq regardless of whether he's scamming or not because he said/did a thing I liked that one time."

Then tried to rope someone else in on your grandstanding off some "just in case I need a fallback to democrats"

You'd think the idea of Tariq scamming people that are "vocal against white supremacy" would be something to look down on. Nigga tried to flip it as a compliment like it's a compliment to be scammed by this nigga

Like I've before Tariq is just a more cunning Umar Johnson
Essentially they are one in the same
Umar is the great orator...book smart
Tariq is the better hustler...street smart,
Tariq also understand, beyond mere lip service you have to atleast give your marks...something
But in the case of this new scheme, he may have over extended himself (desperation does that)
with Yvette Carnell exposing he was in heavy debt with the IRS.

Basically, that nigga has and gets more respect than you to be able to get a mill in 20 days.

Basically he's doing some shit that you can't do, so niggas like you have a hatred for it because another nigga is doing better than you.

Brother got a 1 mill, during a pandemic, nigga got respect from his own people.

All that shit you mentioned is hating shit, Bitches sit on the sideline criticizing, Niggas over 30 plus hating on other men, brain dead ass niggas, Nigga gain respect from people other than your family and niggas you know and maybe you won't be so deep in hatred and jealousy

Basically, that nigga has and gets more respect than you to be able to get a mill in 20 days.

Basically he's doing some shit that you can't do, so niggas like you have a hatred for it because another nigga is doing better than you.

All that shit you mentioned is hating shit, Bitches sit on the sideline criticizing, Niggas over 30 plus hating on other men, brain dead ass niggas, Nigga gain respect from people other than your family and niggas you know and maybe you won't be so deep in hatred and jealousy

This a whole lotta name calling, for a nigga that was deep in his feelings for being called a punk.

:hahaha:

Everybody obviously.. nobody touched that post. Rain, amann, the passive aggressive ex con who be lurking, none of yall. Niggas don't care but its fun to witchhunt together i get it

what was there to debate lol he said black people have the power to pull out money together and fix our communities so what we supposed to disagree with

Man get Tariq penis out your mouth sound like a weak ass groupie even worse than ic. Where are y’all’s fathers man? Cuz y’all can’t spot bullshit

what was there to debate lol he said black people have the power to pull out money together and fix our communities so what we supposed to disagree with
Sigh...again, the people in this thread who very invested in bashing the conscious community are not interested in building with black people or ending white supremacy. They made that clear af

This is a fun witch hunt thread for the go along to get along conditioned negroes to participate in, that's it

Sigh...again, the people in this thread who very invested in bashing the conscious community are not interested in building with black people or ending white supremacy. They made that clear af

This is a fun witch hunt thread for the go along to get along conditioned negroes to participate in, that's it

prove to us you down for the community then and post it and not just sending 50 dollars to your pastor

See. That's a deflection.. the 2nd by you on this issue

I said yall ain't interested in Black empowerment and you essentially replied "you're not either" instead of saying "yes we are".

🎯

Because you know we are you can see by our posts in other threads. You don’t get to decide who is down based on if you agree or not lol. I’m definitely pro black and pro black lbgqt. But to you everything gay is by white folks

Because you know we are you can see by our posts in other threads. You don’t get to decide who is down based on if you agree or not lol. I’m definitely pro black and pro black lbgqt. But to you everything gay is by white folks
I believe you are pro black and race

But nobody else in here hating would consider themselves pro black...

So really you're speaking for niggas who wouldn't agree with you. Abw is very comfortable in their individual lives, they have no desire for liberation for our race

Back