Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

I believe you are pro black and race

But nobody else in here hating would consider themselves pro black...

So really you're speaking for niggas who wouldn't agree with you. Abw is very comfortable in their individual lives, they have no desire for liberation for their race

I think inori and a mann are pro black elzo a whole African and while we all joke I don’t think he selling us out. But neither of us be grifting

So, I'm lying now? Tariq wasn't in a Michael Moore movie claiming to be a pimp? Either he was a pimp or he was playing that role, which is honestly worse. Keep caping if you want. You in here arguing like black people exploiting black people is somehow better than white people exploiting black people. How about we support people that don't exploit black people.

man gawwdamn I thought that was him in a Michael Moore film but I thought I was trippin lol this niggas was pimpin hoes and now pimpin niggas for their rainy day funds

Last edited:
So, I'm lying now? Tariq wasn't in a Michael Moore movie claiming to be a pimp? Either he was a pimp or he was playing that role, which is honestly worse. Keep caping if you want. You in here arguing like black people exploiting black people is somehow better than white people exploiting black people. How about we support people that don't exploit black people.

An acting role in a satirical series educating people about politics.
Congressional Pimp was corny, but never the smoking gun people want it to be.

When people bring up the buffoonery and coonery Tariq did. I don't think its to use as a smoking gun more but to the point of, how can this man sit so high and mighty judging other black people as coons. bed winches etc, when he disgraced himself for the white man forced or worse yet was pimped into playing the role of the stereotypical jive talkin' black pimp (in the Capitol of the nation at that)

When people bring up the buffoonery and coonery Tariq did. I don't think its to use as a smoking gun more but to the point of, how can this man sit so high and mighty judging other black people as coons. bed winches etc, when he disgraced himself for the white man forced or worse yet was pimped into playing the role of the stereotypical jive talkin' black pimp (in the Capitol of the nation at that)

Disgraced, forced, and pimped?
You weren't in the room when he decided to take that role. You don't know if that was the case.
You care so much about representation but then misrepresent the subject yourself with your own bias.
If you're gonna say anything just to be right to a bunch of pixels, why are you acting high and mighty about what someone might do for a buck.
Looks more like you're projecting your own flaws on to someone else as a reason to hate them.

Given how wildly inconsistent and hypocritical It would be when compared to other actors, I'm not hanging a random acting role over someone's head.
The majority of black Hollywood would also have to be held to the same standard. Black people period even.
And certainly not gonna use it as a reason why someone shouldn't call people out for actual anti-black behavior.
Definitely not gonna do it when that person is actively trying to move away from such old stereotypes.

Disgraced, forced, and pimped?
You weren't in the room when he decided to take that role. You don't know if that was the case.
You care so much about representation but then misrepresent the subject yourself with your own bias.
If you're gonna say anything just to be right to a bunch of pixels, why are you acting high and mighty about what someone might do for a buck.
Looks more like you're projecting your own flaws on to someone else as a reason to hate them.

Given how wildly inconsistent and hypocritical It would be when compared to other actors, I'm not hanging a random acting role over someone's head.
The majority of black Hollywood would also have to be held to the same standard. Black people period even.
And certainly not gonna use it as a reason why someone shouldn't call people out for actual anti-black behavior.
Definitely not gonna do it when that person is actively trying to move away from such old stereotypes.

So he was buck broken
Okay gotcha 👍🏾

Back