Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

I done agreed with
@Queer @Race Jones @Elzo69Renaissance @Revolver Ocelot @TheNightKing in here.

people that I have either agreed AND vehemently disagreed with in multiple threads

but you wanna @ @B_A like a sucka to try to make your point as if im trying to defend her cuz she white.

Sucka shit. And you still aint answered a gotdamn question that's been posed to you in here. Duckin as usual.

I have no interest in continuing a conversation on some clown shit like you doing right now... I've entertained this foolishness long enough today
You should tell her to fall back instead of making her feel comfortable posting in here

1. Retail products we can logically say were successes since he kept doing them for years and fans always showed demand.
(businesses usually don't reproduce failed items)

2. Reality Show? The one with Bri and Laila? It did exactly what it was suppose to and showcased black businesses.
Covid struck when talks of a second one was rumbling.
Unless there's something else not sure what the gripe is here.

3. One subpar sci-fi flick followed by multiple successful films back to back year after year.
The average person can't even finish writing a script. Drop this one.

5. FBA Conference also a success. Attendees have all agreed so.

9. Melanoid Nation is a black news website. It worked fine and did as intended.
One of the other black news websites I visited. It's still up and running since 2014. Hasn't been updated since 2019 though.

10. Mink Slide was a success, charted #12 on Billboard.

4, 6, 7, 8= Im not familiar with the story of these apps. Probably the best bet for an argument until accurate information comes out.

Also:
His wife is half-white.
And the donations will be refunded if goal is not met for museum, his own words.

Plays victim on cue after trolling yooo lol

This conversation is not for you

But you already knew that, that's the point of trolling
Nice script flip. I'm curious, you never made it known that's how you felt.

I wasn't speaking of tariq, my comment was a generalization of the conscious community as a whole, unless tariq IS that community.

1. Retail products we can logically say were successes since he kept doing them for years and fans always showed demand.
(businesses usually don't reproduce failed items)

2. Reality Show? The one with Bri and Laila? It did exactly what it was suppose to and showcased black businesses.
Covid struck when talks of a second one was rumbling.
Unless there's something else not sure what the gripe is here.

3. One subpar sci-fi flick followed by multiple successful films back to back year after year.
The average person can't even finish writing a script. Drop this one.

5. FBA Conference also a success. Attendees have all agreed so.

9. Melanoid Nation is a black news website. It worked fine and did as intended.
One of the other black news websites I visited. It's still up and running since 2014. Hasn't been updated since 2019 though.

10. Mink Slide was a success, charted #12 on Billboard.

4, 6, 7, 8= Im not familiar with the story of these apps. Probably the best bet for an argument until accurate information comes out.

Also:
His wife is half-white.
And the donations will be refunded if goal is not met for museum, his own words.

proof?

Back