Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Imo, and experience, the most aware people don't have a whole lot to say. There are levels in awareness and the higher you get the more "buddha" like you become. So a community going around on stage asking for money is not consciously aware imo. Master manipulators maybe, full of awareness tho, no I don't think so.

As far as Tariq's money,a lot came from his books,and every time he releases a Hidden Colors it's always one of the top selling INDEPENDENT films,he was also doing his "Mack Lessons" radio show(before being a "Youtuber" was a thing). He's paid for funerals for a few different victims of police brutality(I don't remember exactly which ones),I know one funeral he helped pay for was that activist who got found in the trunk in St.Louis,Darren ? . It's just funny to me that some of you think you're the Charity police,like you determine how or when someone has to give back. Some people are up front with their charity,some prefer to stay behind the scenes. Just because you don't see someone doing something doesn't mean NOTHING is being done..

LMAO whew chile* the bar is in hell

Imo, and experience, the most aware people don't have a whole lot to say. There are levels in awareness and the higher you get the more "buddha" like you become. So a community going around on stage asking for money is not consciously aware imo. Master manipulators maybe, full of awareness tho, no I don't think so.

People with good intentions going out their way to share their knowledge will deserve compensation.
Organizing, venues, logistics, lodging, and other hidden costs all come into play for such events.
Commanding a price to cover those cost is necessary.

My bandana is intact b

Besides race you niggas are off code and safe, that's what this thread is about. Yall declaring your safety within white supremacy

no it’s not it’s about these niggas scamming and you defending it like Christians defend the pastor. Stop looking for guidance from people who say surface shit that sounds cool man.

Always with the insults. That’s why you’re a horrible debater. Never answering simple questions and constantly deflecting.

At this point this feels like bullying so I’m going to bow out and disengage until next time you choose to invoke my name.

ayo I just peeped he called you son of cac lol a whole new insult for mixed niggas

People with good intentions going out their way to share their knowledge will deserve compensation.
Organizing, venues, logistics, lodging, and other hidden costs all come into play for such events.
Commanding a price to cover those cost is necessary.
Part and parcel for the game, so of course.

nah yah shit got snatched, stomped on and violated you just wont admit it.

lol @ you tryna be safe and not tryna anger @Race Jones 😆 🤣 you aint slick nigga tryna get her on your side

View attachment 605592
Nah bruh. All this push back ain't about Tariq and the like, its about yall staying in your place and not rocking the boat. You don't do it so you denigrate those who do.

Yall are the bunch who carried water during election season. Everything you stand on comes down to compliance. Facts

Back