Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

As far as Tariq's money,a lot came from his books,and every time he releases a Hidden Colors it's always one of the top selling INDEPENDENT films,he was also doing his "Mack Lessons" radio show(before being a "Youtuber" was a thing). He's paid for funerals for a few different victims of police brutality(I don't remember exactly which ones),I know one funeral he helped pay for was that activist who got found in the trunk in St.Louis,Darren ? . It's just funny to me that some of you think you're the Charity police,like you determine how or when someone has to give back. Some people are up front with their charity,some prefer to stay behind the scenes. Just because you don't see someone doing something doesn't mean NOTHING is being done..

The people send him money to make those. He has no risks when making them. because its fully funded by the people and he gets all the benefits.

Also, paying for funerals DOES NOTHING TO HELP THE BLACK COMMUNITY. Not 1 thing. That point was very useless to make

Once again when his projects he collects money for don’t come to fruition does he issue a refund to those who donated?

if not where do the funds go?

Once again when his projects he collects money for don’t come to fruition does he issue a refund to those who donated?

if not where do the funds go?
How bout this

Why don't you go look for and find the people screaming "Tariq scammed me"

If they exist they're out there

If you actually care (which we all know you don’t) go find the victims and report back.

That was directed at him. My point was that he’s arguing with people as you stated, which shows a level of loyalty unlike what we’ve seen with these so-called democrat loyalists.
Why are you going back and forth then if he’s so loyal what’s in it to prove?

You really don't see how of much a female you come off as? You are concerned about what another man drive, you are concern about another man's DOB on a message board, you wanna know another man's martial status, if he's attended school etc.

I peep out shit from a man's view, this shit you do on this board, you do that shit in real life I bet, that's not how niggas move with status. You worry about the wrong thing, females dibble and dabble into the shit you worry about dude.

You need to check that shit, fast. That's some hoe shit what you be doing

:huh2:

df3d919c18712c837d59633e2d975308.jpg

Why are you going back and forth then if he’s so loyal what’s in it to prove?
You ask me and not the others who have gone back and forth way more than me? Lol.

But if you must know, I only started commenting because he referenced my name. And even then I was only calling him out on his hypocrisy. I don’t have an opinion when it comes to Tariq and duke’s support for him. If he wants to do that I don’t really see a problem with it. But he does all that then harps on democrat loyalists and their blind faith.

You ask me and not the others who have gone back and forth way more than me? Lol.

But if you must know, I only started commenting because he referenced my name. And even then I was only calling him out on his hypocrisy. I don’t have an opinion when it comes to Tariq and duke’s support for him. If he wants to do that I don’t really see a problem with it. But he does all that then harps on democrat loyalists and their blind faith.
We having a conversation but anyone can answer.

Back