Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

All you niggas voted for scammers and you will again and again

This isn't about scammers this is about yall running interference for the establishment

It's all most of yall know. You don't know how to stand for black people nor do you care to

Predictable like you ducking the thread GNS didn't?

Hypocrite

Not ducking a damn thing I'm just tired of your fuckin gimmick and dont feel like entertaining your sillyness. You cant continuously duck shit at every turn then try to lay that shit on multiple people. We all see what you doin bro. Its fuckin corny

What thread?

I believe he's talking about the white supremacy exposed thread where he @ me the other day

He brought up the fba vs non-fba thread I made a while back(because he didnt want to) where he was duckin smoke and deflecting in there too..

Not ducking a damn thing I'm just tired of your fuckin gimmick and dont feel like entertaining your sillyness. You cant continuously duck shit at every turn then try to lay that shit on multiple people. We all see what you doin bro. Its fuckin corny

I believe he's talking about the white supremacy exposed thread where he @ me the other day

He brought up the fba vs non-fba thread I made a while back(because he didnt want to) where he was duckin smoke and deflecting in there too..

Nigga you're lying. And you were lying with the thread title and narrative

I posted hard evidence against your false narrative and you sprinted out the thread like it was the Olympics. That's what happened

I’m really really really against this nationalistic beef. Like talking shit is fine but when niggas was saying blacks folks from other countries want our reparations with no proof I knew that shit was even more stupid

Back