Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

Inori

NAWF
Making this thread so we dont derail another.

There are certain posters on here, mainly @Disanthrope @Neutron Don and some others that seem to have a real beef with black immigrants... or at least the "majority" of them that according to them are actively working agains FBA/ADOS once they get here.

I disagree with this stance.. but wanted to make a thread for us all to discuss. Here are some previous posts to help get some context into the conversation.

Where are you grandparents from?

your fascination with asking people where their grandparents from is fuckin weird

Are your grandparents immigrants? If so what country?

Its very relevant. Yall gotta stop playing dumb about this

A large segment of black immigrants are not down with us and they display it everyday

The majority of black maga were immigrants. Stop ignoring the correlation
Well, I’m not gonna say a “large segment” or “ the majority” because I don’t know the actual numbers.

I’m cool with black folks if they’re cool with me... No matter their nationality.

I try to stay away from certain preconceived notions about black immigrants.
1 - that aint none of your business if I dont feel like sharing that information
2 - that shit has no real bearing on the conversation
This. Lets not sit here and act like all "foundationals" are on the same side. Just like we not gonna sit here and act like black folks that emigrated in are all against "foundationals"

Its fuckin silly to do this subdivision shit and counterproductive IMO. You either wit the cause or you not. I dont give a shit where your grandparents came from. should prolly be another thread tho.. I'm not tryna derail.. I just thought that shit was weird.
I don't know the numbers either but foreign flag coonery is very prevalent on social media. Its a thing. Its real.

People gotta stop thinking we're just attacking black immigrants all willy nilly for no reason. In 2021 inquiry about someone's background is essential in understanding why they're talking/acting off code
100% home grown American coonery is prevalent on social media too tho fam.. lol whats the sense in singling out immigrant coons? An enemy is an enemy .. foreign or domestic.

lol make the thread @Disanthrope
There's a difference tho

FBA have the right to be coons, immigrants don't considering FBA fighting for civil rights in the 60s is the reason they're here in the first place

100% of black immigrants coming from majority BLACK places should be down with us, no exceptions

Coming from a foreign land to shit on us hits different

Please suspend your bias or hate or whatever and listen from 0:55 - 3:45

The tongue and cheek part resonates with you huh. Fuck the actual point huh..
View attachment 475832

Bruh, you know for a fact that a lotta times when black immigrants come to this country, they get clowned, teased and mistreated...... By FBA’s!!!

Whether it’s because of their accent, their complexion, whatever....

But, they’re supposed to automatically “be down with us”?

Respect should go both ways.

I’m not giving an immigrant a pass if he comes here with an attitude and talks shit about us, but at the same time, a lotta them AINT like that.

The ones who are, well... Fuck ‘em!

I just ain’t gonna generalize them all and demand that they respect me if I’m shitting on them.

Dig?
Inherently they should be down with us because they are black and we are black..they don't have those negative experiences until after they get here
Tariq is doing the same shit he's accusing immigrant black folks of doing. Painting them with a broad ass brush
No he's not

Not when there are receipts

Again, someone says some coon shit on twitter, the next comment is "foreign flag". You go to their page they're repping 4 foreign flags..their white worship/off code comment suddenly makes sense

We're not making this up, ok?

Thoughts?

Its black conscientiousness on overload combined with an extremely unhealthy dose of the sort of american nationalism you'd see paraded around by white nationalists who make it their mission to Us vs Them the fuck out of any discussion.

The likes of Pootron Con will ask you your family history only to negate any valid point you might make or send you an hour long video to conveniently push the burden of proof away from him. When that fails, call someone a coon or "cap" them. Pathetic ass niggas.

Black immigrants from the West Indies and Africa perform better socially, educationally and financially than native black Americans (no hate, just facts). A sensible idealogue would take this reality with pride and make real attempts at cooperation, not dwelling in their paranoid insecurities taught to them by exceptionalist megalomaniacs.

Last edited:
Its a bad faith thread title

It gives the impression that we are the shit starters

That's not the case. You should make the switch

fam knock it off it's not about bad faith. we tryna have a discussion here. You prolly the only one who gives a shit about who is before and after the vs..

thats petty shit.

"Inori vs. Disanthrope"... "Disanthrope vs. Inori"...

You making a fuss about who gets top billing?

who gives a shit?

Make your point and stand on it

I take the position of Pan Afrikanism.

Justice for blacks in North America, justice for blacks in South and Central America, justice for blacks in Afrika, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Everyone deserves what is due to them.

Black immigrants should support American blacks in getting reparations just as American blacks should support them in getting their just due in whatever country their struggle is centered in. And if you don't want to actively support, the least you can do is not fight or conspire against them.

Political advantage should be the only time we bother making a distinction of which blacks are from what country. After it's decided who is entitled to what, put the designations aside. We are all black, we are all Afrikan, and we are all fighting white supremacy across the globe. The last thing an oppressed people need to do is to see themselves as disconnected from one another.

Last edited:
fam knock it off it's not about bad faith. we tryna have a discussion here. You prolly the only one who gives a shit about who is before and after the vs..

thats petty shit.

"Inori vs. Disanthrope"... "Disanthrope vs. Inori"...

You making a fuss about who gets top billing?

who gives a shit?

Make your point and stand on it
See, this passive attitude is the problem

Everything is no big deal to you

Words have meaning

Show me ___ vs Floyd Mayweather, I'll wait

Your thread title is inaccurate and misleading. Im asking you to change it respectfully

See, this passive attitude is the problem

Everything is no big deal to you

Words have meaning

Show me ___ vs Floyd Mayweather, I'll wait

Your thread title is inaccurate and misleading. Im asking you to change it respectfully

Respectfully.. i'm telling you I'm not changing it. We were all going back and forth and I suggested you make the thread so we can discuss it further so we dont derail the other one.

You didnt.

I made the thread and now you wanna try to dictate the title before you stand on your views?

Participate or dont fam... makes me no nevermind

Respectfully.. i'm telling you I'm not changing it. We were all going back and forth and I suggested you make the thread so we can discuss it further so we dont derail the other one.

You didnt.

I made the thread and now you wanna try to dictate the title before you stand on your views?

What's being attempted is apparent.

What's being attempted is apparent.

I agree. You dont wanna stand on your principles.

If you feel that strongly about it... go ahead and make another thread then. I'll participate in this one and/or that one if you wanna be petty about it.

Just make sure you put a link to your new thread in here as well

You didnt.

This is a bad faith discussion under a FALSE premise that will amount to the usual suspects on abw being on some kumbiya go along to get along shit. The same indifferent energy that had yall happily voting for 11 million illegals to neutralize and replace black Americans

*unwatches*

I agree. You dont wanna stand on your principles.

If you feel that strongly about it... go ahead and make another thread then. I'll participate in this one and/or that one if you wanna be petty about it.

Just make sure you put a link to your new thread in here as well

Did you misread who posted that?

This is a bad faith discussion under a FALSE premise that will amount to the usual suspects on abw being on some kumbiya go along to get along shit. The same energy that had yall happily voting for 11 million illegals to neutralize and replace black Americans

*unwatches*

A petty and cowardly excuse fam. do ya thing tho. continue claiming how most black immigrants are against us...without standing on it.

Let this thread be a reminder to you that you dont really want to have the conversation.. you just wanna continue with the stances you already have solidified in ur mind.

And since you unwatched the thread... ima @ you @Disanthrope so im sure you see what I said. This coulda been a good convo.. dah well.

Enjoy the rest of ur weekend ma nigga

A petty and cowardly excuse fam. do ya thing tho. continue claiming how most black immigrants are against us...without standing on it.

Let this thread be a reminder to you that you dont really want to have the conversation.. you just wanna continue with the stances you already have solidified in ur mind.

And since you unwatched the thread... ima @ you @Disanthrope so im sure you see what I said. This coulda been a good convo.. dah well.

Enjoy the rest of ur weekend ma nigga
*rewatches* by force, apparently

Your. Thread. Title. Is. WRONG.

Words matter.

And there's no way we can have a legit discussion when trolls like Mister around to undermine anything remotely pro black

Bad faith actor in a bad faith thread...

But again my point was made with the clip i posted of nigerians getting "the talk"

They initiate smoke yet your thread title doesn't reflect that

Back