Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Nigga you're lying. And you were lying with the thread title and narrative

I posted hard evidence against your false narrative and you sprinted out the thread like it was the Olympics. That's what happened

That aint how it played out tho but folks can read it for themselves and make their own determination. You got to be the most dodging ass sorry ass debater on this joint.

how many pages and back and forths in this thread alone just cuz you refuse to answer simple questions to make your point? Corny shit.. but hey.. with all the deflection and bullshitting you doing this might make it to page 100 by weeks end. Have fun bro

That aint how it played out tho but folks can read it for themselves and make their own determination. You got to be the most dodging ass sorry ass debater on this joint.

how many pages and back and forths in this thread alone just cuz you refuse to answer simple questions to make your point? Corny shit.. but hey.. with all the deflection and bullshitting you doing this might make it to page 100 by weeks end. Have fun bro

Lol he was scared of FBA thread tho did he even comment

MORE projecting

im dodging but you CONSTANTLY literally type "not today" "have a good day" to disengage in debate

The bottom line is Caribbean poster GNS manned up and you didn't.

You refuse to admit you were wrong

You made up a false lying narrative about fba vs non, instead of it being non vs fba, because wording matters.

MORE projecting

im dodging but you CONSTANTLY literally type "not today" "have a good day" to disengage in debate

The bottom line is Caribbean poster GNS manned up and you didn't.

You refuse to admit you were wrong

You made up a false lying narrative about fba vs non, instead of it being non vs fba, because wording matters.

If you actually answered questions I wouldnt dismiss your bullshit duckin..

I'll try one last time...

Are the people that donated to these dudes so-called causes seeing a return in any way shape or form? For the massive amounts of donations and merch that they sell how exactly is it benefitting the people?

Can these folks show actual results from all this bread they are taking in, for the causes they are touting... that benefit the people they claim to be fighting for, and not just themselves?

let's leave all the other shit aside and start with answers to those two questions.

If you actually answered questions I wouldnt dismiss your bullshit duckin..

I'll try one last time...

Are the people that donated to these dudes so-called causes seeing a return in any way shape or form? For the massive amounts of donations and merch that they sell how exactly is it benefitting the people?

Can these folks show actual results from all this bread they are taking in, for the causes they are touting... that benefit the people they claim to be fighting for, and not just themselves?

let's leave all the other shit aside and start with answers to those two questions.
I can't speak for "these dudes" as you paint with a broad brush. I know what Tariq does. He doesn't scam. Yall lie. This thread is full of proof his legitimacy that yall intentionally ignore and disregard to continue lie-trolling

Y’all not getting an answer, lol. I asked what this dude does himself for black people and he wouldn’t answer.

Apparently internet rhetoric is now considered to be a help to the black community.
Son of cac, those are gotcha questions

you ask those questions in bad faith when you're deflecting from your democrat loyalty

Son of cac, those are gotcha questions

you ask those questions in bad faith when you're deflecting from your democrat loyalty
Always with the insults. That’s why you’re a horrible debater. Never answering simple questions and constantly deflecting.

At this point this feels like bullying so I’m going to bow out and disengage until next time you choose to invoke my name.

Always with the insults. That’s why you’re a horrible debater. Never answering simple questions and constantly deflecting.

At this point this feels like bullying so I’m going to bow out and disengage until next time you choose to invoke my name.
Bullying? White lies

Remember

@Race Jones and @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! . @Disanthrope

When these niggas get my e-blood boiling I just put the phone down for a minute cause I’m not about to let this shit boil over into real life.

But people who voted are somehow more loyal to democrats, lol. You’ll never catch anybody here going on for 81 pages defending any 1 politician.
Who says that? I haven’t been in here going back and forth. I simply said no matter what he does y’all are going to find a fault with it. That’s a fact.

As far as Tariq's money,a lot came from his books,and every time he releases a Hidden Colors it's always one of the top selling INDEPENDENT films,he was also doing his "Mack Lessons" radio show(before being a "Youtuber" was a thing). He's paid for funerals for a few different victims of police brutality(I don't remember exactly which ones),I know one funeral he helped pay for was that activist who got found in the trunk in St.Louis,Darren ? . It's just funny to me that some of you think you're the Charity police,like you determine how or when someone has to give back. Some people are up front with their charity,some prefer to stay behind the scenes. Just because you don't see someone doing something doesn't mean NOTHING is being done..

Who says that? I haven’t been in here going back and forth. I simply said no matter what he does y’all are going to find a fault with it. That’s a fact.
That was directed at him. My point was that he’s arguing with people as you stated, which shows a level of loyalty unlike what we’ve seen with these so-called democrat loyalists.

As far as Tariq's money,a lot came from his books,and every time he releases a Hidden Colors it's always one of the top selling INDEPENDENT films,he was also doing his "Mack Lessons" radio show(before being a "Youtuber" was a thing). He's paid for funerals for a few different victims of police brutality(I don't remember exactly which ones),I know one funeral he helped pay for was that activist who got found in the trunk in St.Louis,Darren ? . It's just funny to me that some of you think you're the Charity police,like you determine how or when someone has to give back. Some people are up front with their charity,some prefer to stay behind the scenes. Just because you don't see someone doing something doesn't mean NOTHING is being done..
@Elzo69Renaissance can i get a "thank you Miley"?

:clawd3:

Back