Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

People donate out of free will

Funny(not really) how you dont extend that same amount of grace to people that vote out of free will. Let's all just stop with the deflection this isnt about voting.

This is about ROI(return on investment). Are the people that donated to these dudes so-called causes seeing a return in any way shape or form?

Idgaf about his car or his wife.. or whatever trips/vacations these niggas take... can they show actual results from all this bread they are taking in, that benefit the people they claim to be fighting for, and not just themselves?

So we can’t hold scammers accountable? I mean folks break down what the pastor drive before they leave church?
The difference is the pastor is talking religious nonsense. Tariq schools on white supremacy. Which one is more important?

Most of yall hate the conscious community but 1 thing about us is we're unwavering and stand on our square, rarely if ever caught in the middle like most off code negroes.

Standing on a square means under no circumstances would you ever fix your fingers to type "Thank you Miley" because you know that white bitch hasn't done anything for her to be thanked by black people.

Standing on square means not being fooled by a story about a black cop at the capital having to put on a maga hat to "save lives". Yall surface dwelling asses went right along with the media narrative and applauded the cop as a hero. I called him a coon for putting on a maga hat, point blank. Yall said "did you read the story? he saved lives!" I, understanding white supremacy said "if he had to put on a maga hat to save lives whose lives are being saved? He's a fucking coon." Idiots.

Yall:

giphy.gif

When yall pretended you were being noble and lined up to vote for Jim Crow Biden after all the anti blackness that came from the Biden campaign, that speaks volumes. No principles. Yall didn't prioritize US and you see the results now.

This entire thread is misdirected hate energy and off code

Bring this HATE energy and pocket watching to your democrats

Lol rambling shit is this. Wtf cop from January 6 even related to anything

The difference is the pastor is talking religious nonsense. Tariq schools on white supremacy. Which one is more important?

Lol oh it’s nonsense cuz you agnostic. But historical documentaries without any sources and filled with fake history is important? Like bruh would you let that nigga educate your kid?

Funny(not really) how you dont extend that same amount of grace to people that vote out of free will. Let's all just stop with the deflection this isnt about voting.

This is about ROI(return on investment). Are the people that donated to these dudes so-called causes seeing a return in any way shape or form?

Idgaf about his car or his wife.. or whatever trips/vacations these niggas take... can they show actual results from all this bread they are taking in, that benefit the people they claim to be fighting for, and not just themselves?
That would be a decent argument except they're NOT voting out of free will but out of indoctrination, propaganda and the peer pressure of going along to get along

They have been scammed. They are hypocrites for being in here crying

And just because you trolls lie and make baseless claims that nobody is getting ROI doesn't make it true

You niggas are doing to Tariq exactly what whites do to us. Lie and run with lies out of spite

No is the answer

That would be a decent argument except they're NOT voting out of free will but out of indoctrination, propaganda and the peer pressure of going along to get along

They have been scammed. They are hypocrites for being in here crying

And just because you trolls lie and make baseless claims that nobody is getting ROI doesn't make it true

You niggas are doing to Tariq exactly what whites do to us. Lie and run with lies out of spite

fam you focussed on the ONE gotdamn point I said that this shit wasnt even about to avoid answering the fuckin question.

I'm not wasting my time with this shit today bruh. Every time you are asked simple fuckin questions you pivot, dodge n weave to talk about EVERYTHING except the gotdamn question at hand... and then have the nerve to accuse others of deflection, indoctrination, hypocrisy and folks being scammed.

Good luck to any of yall that have the patience to deal with this bullshit today. I'm out

I hope this is not another case of, we gotta donate money for him to buy the building, then we got donate for him to renovate, then we gotta donate to keep it open and to meet payroll. All while it privately owned by him and if he sells it, he pockets the whole thing.
Right on cue

fam you focussed on the ONE gotdamn point I said that this shit wasnt even about to avoid answering the fuckin question.

I'm not wasting my time with this shit today bruh. Every time you are asked simple fuckin questions you pivot, dodge n weave to talk about EVERYTHING except the gotdamn question at hand... and then have the nerve to accuse others of deflection, indoctrination, hypocrisy and folks being scammed.

Good luck to any of yall that have the patience to deal with this bullshit today. I'm out
Out? Why don't you go reply to the white supremacy exposed thread like Gns did

Lol and didn’t you vote for Obama?! And now you getting scammed by Tariq! Hypocrite
And that shrewdness carries over to the point i don't even have that instinctive smoke for Obama that i have for Democrats cuz when I think back on him, i say "you got me, i fell for it". They ran a hellava play and i fell for it, that's on me. I find myself giving props to the grift opposed to being salty, holding a grudge about it. That's a hustler for you

Dumb ass Queer always a day late and a dollar short

Back