Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Niggas are so well trained y’all even react like the charlatans y all idolized u ask a simple question and niggas get to talking about everything but answering the simple yes or no question

Let’s try this again.... does he drive a Bentley yes or no?
But you voted for anti biden under these same circumstances

That's called projecting son

These are lies. You keep telling lies bout tariq because they sound good, i get it

But you can't accept nightking and not accept dudes wife

That's called hypocrisy my boy
Prove me wrong then.... and who the fuck is nightlong? And his relevance here?

Most of yall hate the conscious community but 1 thing about us is we're unwavering and stand on our square, rarely if ever caught in the middle like most off code negroes.

Standing on a square means under no circumstances would you ever fix your fingers to type "Thank you Miley" because you know that white bitch hasn't done anything for her to be thanked by black people.

Standing on square means not being fooled by a story about a black cop at the capital having to put on a maga hat to "save lives". Yall surface dwelling asses went right along with the media narrative and applauded the cop as a hero. I called him a coon for putting on a maga hat, point blank. Yall said "did you read the story? he saved lives!" I, understanding white supremacy said "if he had to put on a maga hat to save lives whose lives are being saved? He's a fucking coon." Idiots.

Yall:

giphy.gif

When yall pretended you were being noble and lined up to vote for Jim Crow Biden after all the anti blackness that came from the Biden campaign, that speaks volumes. No principles. Yall didn't prioritize US and you see the results now.

This entire thread is misdirected hate energy and off code

Bring this HATE energy and pocket watching to your democrats

im not reading all this but niggas being swindled by politicans is no different than YOU being swindled by a pimp turned social media commentator

it all equals out to folks not thinking for themselves and subscribing to any and everything that looks and sounds good

im not reading all this but niggas being swindled by politicans is no different than YOU being swindled by a pimp turned social media commentator

it all equals out to folks not thinking for themselves and subscribing to any and everything that looks and sounds good
They are willfully swindled by white supremacy

Im not swindled at all

That is the haters narrative, not the factual narrative

According to u
I’m a Nigerian remember I can’t vote

So that should end this weird deflection.....

Did u get ur money back from the Moorus app ?
You voted

You supported

Black people got nothing and will get nothing for your endorsement of biden

You're ok with that

Hypocrite

This shit is mad weird like niggas ain’t allowed to inquire about their king

Real Scientology vibes I’m getting

its honestly sad because tariq knows the game and is using poor/working class Black ppl to get rich and/or maintain his lifestyle

when you really sit down and think about it, hes shaun king in a durag
You're pretending black people are stupid again..

People donate out of free will

Back