Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

working class Black ppls needs and wants have always been exploited by whites and Blacks for profit and expansion.

it doesnt mean we r stupid, just means we need to wake tf up.

We can discuss this in another thread ... this one is about the black CONscious community

have you ever received a refund for donations to Tariq?
This is still a bad faith and frankly fuck nigga thing to keep saying because you read several times that I have never donated anything major....but like Kandy pointed out, you like to ask questions you know the answer to. Your whole approach is disingenuous and transparent

This is still a bad faith and frankly fuck nigga thing to keep saying because you read several times that I have never donated anything major....but like Kandy pointed out, you like to ask questions you know the answer to. Your whole approach is disingenuous and transparent
Major is subjective ..... the point is u have donated and u ve mentioned that he gives ppl refunds so I’m asking if you have ever received one

it’s a simple yes or no

You really don't see how of much a female you come off as? You are concerned about what another man drive, you are concern about another man's DOB on a message board, you wanna know another man's martial status, if he's attended school etc.

I peep out shit from a man's view, this shit you do on this board, you do that shit in real life I bet, that's not how niggas move with status. You worry about the wrong thing, females dibble and dabble into the shit you worry about dude.

You need to check that shit, fast. That's some hoe shit what you be doing

So we can’t hold scammers accountable? I mean folks break down what the pastor drive before they leave church?

Back