Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

I was about to seriously answer this but went back a few pages and caught up so I realized I would've been wrong to provide a serious type of answer to this question.

Carry on!
You weren't duped into voting like these goofy ABidenWeb niggas were, talk yo shit

Does he drive a Bentley ?

You really don't see how of much a female you come off as? You are concerned about what another man drive, you are concern about another man's DOB on a message board, you wanna know another man's martial status, if he's attended school etc.

I peep out shit from a man's view, this shit you do on this board, you do that shit in real life I bet, that's not how niggas move with status. You worry about the wrong thing, females dibble and dabble into the shit you worry about dude.

You need to check that shit, fast. That's some hoe shit what you be doing

You really don't see how of much a female you come off as? You are concerned about what another man drive, you are concern about another man's DOB on a message board, you wanna know another man's martial status, if he's attended school etc.

I peep out shit from a man's view, this shit you do on this board, you do that shit in real life I bet, that's not how niggas move with status. You worry about the wrong thing, females dibble and dabble into the shit you worry about dude.

You need to check that shit, fast. That's some hoe shit what you be doing
I ain’t reading all that ....So u don’t know if he drives one or not?

Most of yall hate the conscious community but 1 thing about us is we're unwavering and stand on our square, rarely if ever caught in the middle like most off code negroes.

Standing on a square means under no circumstances would you ever fix your fingers to type "Thank you Miley" because you know that white bitch hasn't done anything for her to be thanked by black people.

Standing on square means not being fooled by a story about a black cop at the capital having to put on a maga hat to "save lives". Yall surface dwelling asses went right along with the media narrative and applauded the cop as a hero. I called him a coon for putting on a maga hat, point blank. Yall said "did you read the story? he saved lives!" I, understanding white supremacy said "if he had to put on a maga hat to save lives whose lives are being saved? He's a fucking coon." Idiots.

Yall:

giphy.gif

When yall pretended you were being noble and lined up to vote for Jim Crow Biden after all the anti blackness that came from the Biden campaign, that speaks volumes. No principles. Yall didn't prioritize US and you see the results now.

This entire thread is misdirected hate energy and off code

Bring this HATE energy and pocket watching to your democrats

Nigerian scammers, lets talk about it

He's Nigerian?

No wonder this nigga do what he do and move like he moves. Them niggas known to be jealous of other niggas. Known ass fact.

Nigga wanna dibble and dabble in everybody's affairs but the nigga people do just as much scandalous shit, or more.

Back