Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

youre the one painting him to be a leader. youre also donating to his causes 😂😂 wtf
Why you wanna lie ya guy? I don't do that

This was the first time i donated anything, and its refundable, the other times were purchases for items. I got some fucking ogun juice sue me!!

They are the ones who actually got SCAMMED.

Do you comprehend or never?

bruh I do you family know you getting pumped in the name of blackness. You gave this nigga 50 dollars of your hard earned money and he a fucking stranger. You a lost lil nigga. Tariq would send you to the store for rellos. You’re a grown ass man bro act like it.

is it delusion? this thread has shown Tariq isnt doing much of anything but running his mouth
Say less
tenor.gif

Someone asked Umar like will the school be free especially if you donated to the school building fundraiser... that nigga said no emphatically, you are paying full price for ur kid to attend, y’all don’t ask them white schools if attendance will be free....

when I realized these niggas basically preying on ur emotions and using ur money to fund THEIR dreams and endeavors

hence why they never try to get funding the traditional way..... nah if u want it you gotta pay for it but I’m the one that can do it so send me ur money lol

Back