Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Imagine defending donations to someone who has absolutely no power to do anything of substance while criticizing people who donate to those who will be the leader of their city, state, and the free world, lol.

I don’t donate to either, I just find the hypocrisy hilarious.
Shut the fuck up

I already got your head hanging on my wall

ppl don’t fully understand how activism was intentionally dismantled by the state after the 1960s. none of these niggas are revolutionary or doing enough work to threaten the imperalist core. documentaries dont threaten white supermacy nor does some janky ass museum in gentrified L.A.

part of the problem is most ppl don’t know the difference between profit chasing activism and the revolutionary culture and concepts that can only be built through organizations.

like niggas get upset when we say you shouldnt build a career off of social justice. we are so far removed from community the sheer thought of organizing outside of accolade chasing and profit is foreign

furthemore, tariq isnt an activist, so how can he truly be a threat to white supremacy? he does 0 activist work and isnt tied to any organizations on the ground. to even suggest such is a slap in the face to malcolm, martin, angela, assasta, mumia, kaba, etc

Last edited:
ppl don’t fully understand how activism was intentionally dismantled by the state after the 1960s. none of these niggas are revolutionary or doing enough work to threaten the imperalist core. documentries dont threaten white supermacy nor does some janky ass museum in gentrified L.A.

part of the problem is most ppl don’t know the difference between profit chasing activism and the revolutionary culture and concepts that can only be built through organizations.

like niggas get upset when we say you shouldnt build a career off of social justice. we are so far removed from community the sheer thought of organizing outside of accolade chasing and profit is foreign

furthemore, tariq isnt an activist, so how can he truly be a threat to white supremacy? he does 0 activist work and isnt tied to any organizations on the ground. to even suggest such is a slap in the face to malcolm, martin, angela, assasta, mumia, kaba, etc
I didn't necessarily say he was a threat or not but if he wasn't a threat then why did... white supremacists... send a swat team to his house to aim rifles at his head in front of his wife and child? They felt threatened

Wait. Muhfuckas actually ARE giving Tariq money for this bullshit museum?

Wow. Y’all are more gullible than I gave you credit for. So desperate to belong to some shit, and can’t make shit happen on your own.

1628106978517.gif

ppl don’t fully understand how activism was intentionally dismantled by the state after the 1960s. none of these niggas are revolutionary or doing enough work to threaten the imperalist core. documentries dont threaten white supermacy nor does some janky ass museum in gentrified L.A.

I know we don’t agree on much politically, but I certainly agree with this. You’ve got to get a coalition behind you to really make change. People may disagree with how to do so, but that fact remains. There’s definitely power in numbers and no one man is going to bring about change unless he’s leading an army. And that’s what those folks you mentioned had behind them at every step.

So the nigga rela
Nobody has yet to explain to me why a rapper /Rollin 60 crip Nipsey(RIP) has done more tangible things in LA then Tariq. When they live in the same city how is it possible.
cuz niggas don’t give a fuck about that.... it’s all about revenue.... yes once in a while they ll do something so their supporters can be like see..... they really about what they speaking about.....

what does it say about a nigga driving a Bentley yet crowdsources for every endeavor even politicians know better

Yall:

9648624.gif

im sorry but that young man ethered tariq 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and tariq looked moist as hell on that beach with yalls museum building funds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

its also very telling how quick Tariq was to talk down on single Black mothers smh. maybe thats why he hasnt helped nor monetized the Black mamas bail out initiative in L.A

:scust:

mans is fraud as hell

Definitely peeped how he literally shitted on the hood.

Back