Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Someone asked Umar like will the school be free especially if you donated to the school building fundraiser... that nigga said no emphatically, you are paying full price for ur kid to attend, y’all don’t ask them white schools if attendance will be free....

when I realized these niggas basically preying on ur emotions and using ur money to fund THEIR dreams and endeavors

hence why they never try to get funding the traditional way..... nah if u want it you gotta pay for it but I’m the one that can do it so send me ur money lol

They prey on people who are disillusioned and looking for something to connect to. They're no different than a megachurch pastor who keeps the collection plate going and keeps talking about how the money will go to "help a cause" but you never really know what the cause is.

They prey on people who are disillusioned and looking for something to connect to. They're no different than a megachurch pastor who keeps the collection plate going and keeps talking about how the money will go to "help a cause" but you never really know what the cause is.
And like church niggas they know they got you hypnotized no matter what.....that’s why the pastor can drive a Benz while his constituents take the bus to church to pay tithes....

And like church niggas they know they got you hypnotized no matter what.....that’s why the pastor can drive a Benz while his constituents take the bus to church to pay tithes....
- loyal democrat voters

The hypocrisy is Tahiry thick

These internet sleuths are so good at identifying scammers except for when it matters MOST

20210804_165208.jpg 4q5vvs.gif

If you endorsed these scammers you can't tell me SHIT. You're a pawn

I wish I could talk to Umar and give him some game.

I recently found out in Indiana you can buy a school for $1 after it closes down. That’s all you need to open a new school. The state of Indiana gives out vouchers to go to private schools. A married couple can’t make more than $150,000 combined and $75,000 single.

My coworker who makes at least $35.00 put his kids here.

From my understand everyone from the principal to the janitors are black. He also tells me a lot of the kids are from well off family’s who are willing to take the risk on a new school.
Umar don’t give a shit about any of this stuff... he got his vision and ppl are willing to pay for it and he ain’t doing anything else until he gets what he wants

he was on Lord Jamar s podcast and Lord Jamr was like my brother in law or whatever was able to get a school going in a years time this is how I he did it

Umar totally dismissed him on some well that’s him ...it ain’t got nothing to do with what I’m trying to do

I wish I could talk to Umar and give him some game.

I recently found out in Indiana you can buy a school for $1 after it closes down. That’s all you need to open a new school. The state of Indiana gives out vouchers to go to private schools. A married couple can’t make more than $150,000 combined and $75,000 single.

My coworker who makes at least $35.00 put his kids here.

From my understand everyone from the principal to the janitors are black. He also tells me a lot of the kids are from well off family’s who are willing to take the risk on a new school.

My brother in law told me Umar is arrogant as shit. Said he knows colleagues who tried to reach out to him to help with his school thing and it went nowhere. How you got real educators trying to help you and nothing happens

Back