Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

stop pretending

I already DEBUNKED yall pages ago

lol fuckin delusional.

I sincerely hope if I'm ever wrong about some shit I would be open to the possibility that hey... I might be in the wrong here...

Thinking you're always in the right and not being open to other lines of thought aint no way to be fam.

I could understand if it was just a disagreement with one person.. or two.. but when essentially the whole room is saying hey you might want to reconsider your stance and you still refuse... iono what to tell ya

lol fuckin delusional.

I sincerely hope if I'm ever wrong about some shit I would be open to the possibility that hey... I might be in the wrong here...

Thinking you're always in the right and not being open to other lines of thought aint no way to be fam.

I could understand if it was just a disagreement with one person.. or two.. but when essentially the whole room is saying hey you might want to reconsider your stance and you still refuse... iono what to tell ya
nigga? The "whole room" told me to vote too, foh.. yall only see white supremacy one side, and ignore it/cape for it on the other side. YALL CANT TELL ME SHIT. And you rarely if ever have an opinion that would offend the status quo.. the room lmao

yall arent seeking the truth on tariq because you already got it and rejected it. So if its not really about Tariqs deeds since the same questions have been answered with numerous reciepts, this is about safe niggas staying safe...

nigga? The "whole room" told me to vote too, foh.. yall only see white supremacy one side, and ignore it/cape for it on the other side. YALL CANT TELL ME SHIT. And you rarely if ever have an opinion that would offend the status quo.. the room lmao

yall arent seeking the truth on tariq because you already got it and rejected it. So if its not really about Tariqs deeds since the same question has been answered with numerous reciepts, this is about safe niggas staying safe...

lol aaaand ur back talking about voting again instead of what the thread is actually about.

Have you even taken a second to think.. hmmm if I provided irrefutable evidence of Tariqs deeds(this whole thread aint about Tariq btw but you wanna make it about him)... why do folks keep asking me to show wtf he's done?

CORNY

lol aaaand ur back talking about voting again instead of what the thread is actually about.

Have you even taken a second to think.. hmmm if I provided irrefutable evidence of Tariqs deeds(this whole thread aint about Tariq btw but you wanna make it about him)... why do folks keep asking me to show wtf he's done?

CORNY
babbling ^^^

You wear this when you post

Safety first 👍🏾

szdfvgybhukol.png

Lmao the thing is if these niggas could answer the questions maybe more ppl would follow him and donate and etc....

But if the followers are knowingly getting swindled

you real quick on the insults but go missing when niggas ask you to stand on ya point.

piss off
You're not seeking the truth cuz you already got it. Its in here. He gives back. Its documented.

What you really want is confirmation conscious niggas are frauds so you can continue on your safe path of compliance with a clear conscience

White woman caping for you is a good look huh?

I done agreed with
@Queer @Race Jones @Elzo69Renaissance @Revolver Ocelot @TheNightKing in here.

people that I have either agreed AND vehemently disagreed with in multiple threads

but you wanna @ @B_A like a sucka to try to make your point as if im trying to defend her cuz she white.

Sucka shit. And you still aint answered a gotdamn question that's been posed to you in here. Duckin as usual.

I have no interest in continuing a conversation on some clown shit like you doing right now... I've entertained this foolishness long enough today

Back