Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

We would require the receipts for everything that he paid and everyone he paid it to if you want to pocket watch.
The rambling of angry people with known bias, who didn't even go, don't count.
And if you can Google this much, you surely came across attendees that were satisfied.
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

She's on code and you're off code shilling for anti black democrats

That's the difference. Fuck off
And you know this how? Lol.

So much faith in your savior his credits transfer to his wife, lol.

I just voted, lol. I bet she did too. And I was born this way (and proud of it by the way, I love me). He chose a half-white woman.

Bottom line, stop being a hypocrite with the half white insults considering your savior married one. Can’t have it both ways.

Aight, I’m out again.

provide receipts that these things were a success @Kzzl

I personally saw the other movies chart on Amazons during their run, can't verify that now.
If anyone knows how to verify old info like that, please tell.
The sci-fi movie The Eugenist was not successful to my knowledge.
But if he profited more than he spent making it, technically that's a success just not a famous one.
What I do have is the numbers for HC4(4.5mil), HC5(900k), 1804(1.2mil), and Buck Breaking (Currently #4 documentary on Amazon).
The reality show, that I know of, was about showcasing black businesses which it did.
Melanoidnation.org if you want to visit that. Also did/"doing" what was intended.
Retail products, Disanthrope and myself are customers from what I know. I've no complaints, I believe he doesn't as well. And neither did these people.
Mink Slide chart performance.

I personally saw the other movies chart on Amazons during their run, can't verify that now.
If anyone knows how to verify old info like that, please tell.
The sci-fi movie The Eugenist was not successful to my knowledge.
But if he profited more than he spent making it, technically that's a success just not a famous one.
What I do have is the numbers for HC4(4.5mil), HC5(900k), 1804(1.2mil), and Buck Breaking (Currently #4 documentary on Amazon).
The reality show, that I know of, was about showcasing black businesses which it did.
Melanoidnation.org if you want to visit that. Also did/"doing" what was intended.
Retail products, Disanthrope and myself are customers from what I know. I've no complaints, I believe he doesn't as well. And neither did these people. Mink Slide chart performance.
This won't be enough

Next she'll say provide more proof then hop on 1 leg and whistle the black national anthem while doing it

This won't be enough

Next she'll say provide more proof then hop on 1 leg and whistle the black national anthem while doing it

It's more than she deserves and more than she and her cohorts have given anyone.
We should be objective. I've no problem questioning anyone but give some facts if you won't tell the truth and let folks make their own mind up.
Helped quite a few black businesses start from scratch, it's a peeve to see folks just dunk on one purely out of spite.
A dissatisfied customer, legit consumer grievance, "he fucked my bitch", or documented fraud would at least be something, even if it doesn't represent the whole.
Keep in mind the fact that I needed proof while whatever babble they can find is sufficient for their claims.
Meanwhile, actual scammers are selling PPP fraud, encouraging fake CPN's, and business advice that'll bite folks in the ass.

Last edited:
We would require the receipts for everything that he paid and everyone he paid it to if you want to pocket watch.
The rambling of angry people with known bias, who didn't even go, don't count.
And if you can Google this much, you surely came across attendees that were satisfied.
View attachment 605691View attachment 605692View attachment 605693

you claimed it was a “success” many claimed it was not

so thanks for proving that you pulled that success shit out your ass

Back