Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Why you hate gay black people bro and black immigrants but then you talk about unity and shit. Nigga ain’t even made a hash tag. For two years you been swallowing Tariq dick on every post. You’re projecting.
Gay people are cool

You're a certified faggot

Caping for the nigga who called race a darkie btw

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
And as for her, you throwing the cape on her when I shut her the fuck down upon my return.

All she could do was insult my wife’s fingers, which is cowardly as shit.

But, cape away, Cap’N Save-A-Anhk.

Gay people are cool

You're a certified faggot

Caping for the nigga who called race a darkie btw

I’m not caping for dude. Nigga you tagged me into this shit. Are you on that dumb Thor shit today. Like bruh you defend rapists soley because they are black you defending R Kelly. So I’m assume you a pedophile co signer. This why y’all Hotep niggas have no platform no movement no power. You want to have the same leeway as crackers. But way less dangerous because you don’t do shit. Be on abw all day but a revolutionary?

This has taken too much energy today.

Jury’s out: y’all miggas are FRAUDULENT. Tried and proven.

My work is out there. I got proof of putting in for the community.

You can recite “Niggas Are Scared of Revolution” by the Last Poets all you want, you’ll still not amount to shit but words and baseless arguments on a forum.

So I guess you “win”....whatever the fuck that means.

1608235141035.gif

I’m not caping for dude. Nigga you tagged me into this shit. Are you on that dumb Thor shit today. Like bruh you defend rapists soley because they are black you defending R Kelly. So I’m assume you a pedophile co signer. This why y’all Hotep niggas have no platform no movement no power. You want to have the same leeway as crackers. But way less dangerous because you don’t do shit. Be on abw all day but a revolutionary?

Mannnn shut your faggot ass up and go pass the herp blunt to your 10 boyfriends.

Can we all agree that black people ain't never going to rise. Niggas can be in a topic about black power and turn it into a battle. There can't be any black progress without black unity, and all black people do is divide.

No we can’t all agree on that. Why are black people the only group asked to get along all the time everytime. Why can’t we have disagreements. It’s like y’all niggas say shit like this literally speaking it into existence. Black people cant argue can’t disagree can’t hold a grudge. Like damn can we give ourselves the same leeway every other group has. Malcolm and Martin disagreed and it didn’t ruin a movement.

Don't know if they frauds, but if I did donate to anyone I think it would be Que Butter's school. He already got his stuff in order and I think he is tax exempt.

Dude also showed respect to another woman who's been educating black kids for years and years. I forgot her information tho. It was an older woman I wanna say in Washington somewhere. Anyway, has Jason Black ever revealed himself?? I been lost faith in Umar, Genie ain't all that trustworthy either since his ex-wife dimed him out, don't trust Polight that much either. If anyone did do some good it was Tariq and that FBA conference. I give him credit for that cause he did good numbers even in covid and had quite a few people there that got decent followings.

No we can’t all agree on that. Why are black people the only group asked to get along all the time everytime. Why can’t we have disagreements. It’s like y’all niggas say shit like this literally speaking it into existence. Black people cant argue can’t disagree can’t hold a grudge. Like damn can we give ourselves the same leeway every other group has. Malcolm and Martin disagreed and it didn’t ruin a movement.

We can have substantive disagreements if their resolution will some how lead to progress or benefit the group. If it's just silly bickering back and forth and pointless divisiveness, how does that help us accomplish anything?

And no, we can't give ourselves the same leeway we give every other group because we aren't every other group. Saying that we shouldn't expect our people to be more unified because white people aren't unified is stupid. The Proud Boys and Antifa can fight on the street today, and in the end, the fight will be dismissed after a day in the news. Meanwhile black on black violence, is a song that's constantly sung every time people in power want to undermine black calls for fairness and justice. Our position is not the same as theirs, so stop acting like we can live by the same standards.

And your MLK/Martin comparison is ridiculous. Malcolm made a couple criticisms of MLK's strategy. MLK barely commented on Malcolm. The two weren't on the news feuding and calling each other bitch niggas and talking about attacking each other if they were ever in the same vicinity.

We can have substantive disagreements if their resolution will some how lead to progress or benefit the group. If it's just silly bickering back and forth and pointless divisiveness, how does that help us accomplish anything?

And no, we can't give ourselves the same leeway we give every other group because we aren't every other group. Saying that we shouldn't expect our people to be more unified because white people aren't unified is stupid. The Proud Boys and Antifa can fight on the street today, and in the end, the fight will be dismissed after a day in the news. Meanwhile black on black violence, is a song that's constantly sung every time people in power want to undermine black calls for fairness and justice. Our position is not the same as theirs, so stop acting like we can live by the same standards.

And your MLK/Martin comparison is ridiculous. Malcolm made a couple criticisms of MLK's strategy. MLK barely commented on Malcolm. The two weren't on the news feuding and calling each other bitch niggas and talking about attacking each other if they were ever in the same vicinity.

Well for one antifa and proud boys are political movements. If I support Dr Umar and somebody supports Tariq Nasheed it don’t mean we gonna fight. Black on black crime done by criminals ain’t the same as white political fights. And not the same as black political fights. And also Dr Umar and Tariq Nasheed aren’t politicians their views are but they aren’t politicians. Have you seen any black politicians talk like them? No. I think what you’re doing is your paying way to much attention to negativity and the stereotypes that come with it and then paint that brush on all black people that we can’t get along. So we just gonna forget about the 90% of black people who don’t get on the internet acting a fool. It’s that small 10% that would keep us divided.

Ijs bruh niggas say blacks will never come up anytime something negative happens. Two school kids get into a fight somebody on the Internet complains about black unity. And like it or not white people are gonna think what they want. They been saying black on black crime is a problem for a 100 years. Don’t give it any energy. It’s just silly black people in America say shit right out of a Willie Lynch paragraph and run with it.

Well for one antifa and proud boys are political movements. If I support Dr Umar and somebody supports Tariq Nasheed it don’t mean we gonna fight. Black on black crime done by criminals ain’t the same as white political fights. And not the same as black political fights. And also Dr Umar and Tariq Nasheed aren’t politicians their views are but they aren’t politicians. Have you seen any black politicians talk like them? No. I think what you’re doing is your paying way to much attention to negativity and the stereotypes that come with it and then paint that brush on all black people that we can’t get along. So we just gonna forget about the 90% of black people who don’t get on the internet acting a fool. It’s that small 10% that would keep us divided.

Ijs bruh niggas say blacks will never come up anytime something negative happens. Two school kids get into a fight somebody on the Internet complains about black unity. And like it or not white people are gonna think what they want. They been saying black on black crime is a problem for a 100 years. Don’t give it any energy. It’s just silly black people in America say shit right out of a Willie Lynch paragraph and run with it.

Bruh, a lack of unity is a problem. Whether I believe in Umar or Tariq doesn't matter. There are plenty of people who do, and them beefing pointlessly and putting their supporters in a position where they end up taking sides does nothing but fracture the community. No, they aren't politicians, but so what? Politicians aren't really the people push for change, activists are. The politicians just respond to what the ground movements push. If the ground movements constantly stall out because the people are constantly at odds with each other, then nothing will ever happen.

The fact of the matter is that in 60s you had multiple groups. They all had the goal of black progression. They didn't necessarily agree with each other, but they didn't openly antagonize each other or do anything to undermine the efforts of the other groups. You can't say that now. It's not just Tariq and Umar. Across the board, you see a lot more of blacks bashing other blacks because of differences in opinion. I mean the word "coon" should only be used for people like Candace Owens who actively try to undermine efforts for black progress, but with the way its used, every black person is a coon. That doesn't just happen on the internet.

More than a couple. Malcolm send subliminals at mlk whenever he could. Every time he would reference "so called negro leaders" he was pretty much throwing rocks at the throne

Back