Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

tenor.gif

You gotta pray for brothers like this.

For all the groveling he does online, the moment a woman comes forward to "expose" him, no matter how true, false, ridiculous, or minuscule... he will be proverbial roadkill in their eyes.

Terry Crews did that so hopefully we don't have to go through that.

What the fuck is Kevin talking about here? So someone can't be pro-black and also give an honest opinion about a comedy special?

It boils down to the consensus saying Kevin's special ain't funny but he takes particular offense to Tariq because of his platform. And to Kevin's credit he's knows that a least one person who would've streamed the special didn't solely because of that tweet. The problem is that doesn't give him a reason to take shots like he did. Feelings. I get it

I'm just going to reiterate my biggest issue with most of these "conscious" folk.

ALL talk, mostly NO action.

When they start hosting drives for the less fortunate, or start doing outreach work, or even just start cleaning up the streets they frequent (or organizing an activity like the such), THEN AND ONLY THEN will I take them seriously.

It's one thing to talk a good game about the "truth" and the "struggle", it's quite another to GO OUT and struggle for change.

Don't say this too loud, tho. They'll swear this is 'deflection' or some silly shit; despite the fact that people don't need political affiliations to help out the community or even call out those who front on this. (I'm politically Independent by the way.)

This is why as corny as Kevin Hart comes off, I'll rock with him before guys like Anhk-level Tariq. Kevin is at least giving back and helping out his community and others.

This is why as corny as Kevin Hart comes off, I'll rock with him before guys like Anhk-level Tariq. Kevin is at least giving back and helping out his community and others.

So you're wrong and loud @Mister B.

The fucked up part is @Hellczar and @wutang have been all up in this thread and seen these posts before but still pretend your false take is right out of hatred.

You niggas can't make up your own facts.

Don't try to move the goalpost. You are dead wrong. Own it

Back