Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

It only seems to be deflection when the person being called out is somebody you personally seem to be attached to. Funny how that works...your man Tariq out here being loud and wrong. But because you support him calling that out would be wrong huh?
Babbling ^^^

I called out someone for spreading false info

Nothing you type can change that Fact.

Pivot your ass off nigga

Deflection.

I just called out someone for spreading false information.
Wasn't nothing false about it.

$200 or $300 ain't a pass to trash others all year. And Kevin Hart STILL gets more clout than Tariq.

But let's shift gears.

Since you love defending them, let's switch to YOU. What have YOU done to back up all this gung-ho shit?

This nigga said "let's shift gears" after getting Mutumbo'd

Pivot game crazy

:hahaha:
No. I explained Tariq's position, and why he STILL ain't shit.

I question YOU on this weeks ago, and you dodged that shit like you play for Globo Gym, dude.
giphy.gif

No. I explained Tariq's position, and why he STILL ain't shit.

I question YOU on this weeks ago, and you dodged that shit like you play for Globo Gym, dude.
giphy.gif
Ima tell you what i haven't done

I haven't campaigned and celebrated for a white supremacist democrat who told your black ass to get in line behind the Latinos and won't take your phone calls

I haven't called a black woman a "darkie" like you got banned for doing

Nigga i didn't even join in when abw reposted and ROASTED your disgusting feet pics

You need to redirect this saving face energy at the niggas who laughed at your hooves

"riight"

Ima tell you what i haven't done

I haven't campaigned and celebrated for a white supremacist democrat who told your black ass to get in line behind the Latinos and won't take your phone calls

I haven't called a black woman a "darkie" like you got banned for doing

Nigga i didn't even join in when abw reposted and ROASTED your disgusting feet pics

You need to redirect this saving face energy at the niggas laughed at your hooves

"riight"
So, in other words, you haven’t done SHIT.

That’s what I thought.

Mammals like you give that Hotep shit the horrible connotation behind it.

Fake-ass woketivist muhfucka.

So, in other words, you haven’t done SHIT.

That’s what I thought.

Mammals like you give that Hotep shit the horrible connotation behind him.

Fake-ass woketivist muhfucka.
You got nothing but deflections and goalpost moving, Coward

You lose

Wasn't nothing false about it.

$200 or $300 ain't a pass to trash others all year. And Kevin Hart STILL gets more clout than Tariq.

But let's shift gears.

Since you love defending them, let's switch to YOU. What have YOU done to back up all this gung-ho shit?

@Disanthrope dont do shit for the community for real. He say he do but I assume he just dickriding Tariq Nasheed. Hypocrisy

Back