Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Then at least prove it's false information first.

Naw bro. The person making the statement has to prove the statement true. Come on now.

Not trying to get into a disagreement with you. Just saying, a person can't just make some statements and then challenge people to prove them wrong.

For instance, if I say 'grey' folks originated from the land region now known as Oklahoma, I need to be able to show evidence. I can't challenge you as the listener to prove it; that's on me.

Well, it could be deeper than just the Dom and Egypt connection.
The East where gypsies came from was once ruled by other African descendants till the Aryan invasions.
And yes, it was an invasion. Google is lying when calling it the Indo-Aryan "migration".

FBA related is also something that's a possibility.
Gypsies were considered slaves as well and could have been sold as trans-Atlantic or trans-Saharan slaves.
Or they may have simply migrated to America at some point. They are here now in fact.
More intermixing goes on and anything can pop up on the family tree.
So it wouldn't be far-fetched if somebody has a percentage of it if a genealogy test is done.

To be honest, this stuff ain't that far fetched. Stranger things have happened. It's logically in the realm of possibility.
I'd reckon most don't even know their history or care about Gypsy culture like that to truthfully say otherwise.
Folks are just looking for another reason to shit on the messenger, a strange obsession IMO.

Well majority of his message is cased in bs. You can be pro black without lying or misleading. And that flag is weak

Naw bro. The person making the statement has to prove the statement true. Come on now.

Not trying to get into a disagreement with you. Just saying, a person can't just make some statements and then challenge people to prove them wrong.

For instance, if I say 'grey' folks originated from the land region now known as Oklahoma, I need to be able to show evidence. I can't challenge you as the listener to prove it; that's on me.

Then we're not really disagreeing here.
Saying someone is spreading false information is also a statement.
Even more imperative, it's an accusation.
So it should be proven.

Then we're not really disagreeing here.
Saying someone is spreading false information is also a statement.
Even more imperative, it's an accusation.
So it should be proven.

Okay bro. A little common sense here.

Example: Someone comes up to you and says, 'Yo! There was a ghost of Hitler around the corner and told me the Nazis are coming back'.

You say to that person to show you and the person then tells you to prove that he or she didn't see Hitler's ghost (the accusation you mentioned).

You see how crazy that reads? That's exactly what you just typed to me. Makes no sense.

Okay bro. A little common sense here.

Example: Someone comes up to you and says, 'Yo! There was a ghost of Hitler around the corner and told me the Nazis are coming back'.

You say to that person to show you and the person then tells you to prove that he or she didn't see Hitler's ghost (the accusation you mentioned).

You see how crazy that reads? That's exactly what you just typed to me. Makes no sense.

Ridiculous shit about hitler, nazis, and ghost in 2020 is what doesn't make sense.
If you're calling out someone prove it... or don't. Your choice.

Ridiculous shit about hitler, nazis, and ghost in 2020 is what doesn't make sense.
If you're calling out someone prove it... or don't. Your choice.

Trump wanted Biden to prove he didn't get more votes than him by NOT cheating. How do you prove that besides the actual count?

You make a statement and I accuse you of misinformation. It's not on me to prove it. It's on you. A statement in itself isn't proof of anything.

How can you not understand that?

Trump wanted Biden to prove he didn't get more votes than him by NOT cheating. How do you prove that besides the actual count?

You make a statement and I accuse you of misinformation. It's not on me to prove it. It's on you. A statement in itself isn't proof of anything.

How can you not understand that?
You can't reason a person out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

He took your metaphor and ignored, the parallels between the two, ignored the context, and ignored the comparison. He just scoffed at the idea (Hitler, nazis, ghost,) you used to shroud the metaphor. Without addressing the actual tenor and concept of the metaphor. I think you're wasting your replies, he doesn't want to discuss, or be answered, he wants you to accept his idea as right.

You can't reason a person out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

He took your metaphor and ignored, the parallels between the two, ignored the context, and ignored the comparison. He just scoffed at the idea (Hitler, nazis, ghost,) you used to shroud the metaphor. Without addressing the actual tenor and concept of the metaphor. I think you're wasting your replies, he doesn't want to discuss, or be answered, he wants you to accept his idea as right.

Yep. I tried bro. Great explanation by the way. Thanks.

What I wanted was more information about this Gypsy stuff.
This other shit don't interest me so letting it go.

I just wanna know how Nipsey(RIP) and Tariq both stay LA. But the rapper has done more tangible(Tariq fav Word) for the community. Isnt this what Tariq suppose to be all about were is his Vector90 programs. We're is he opening up businesses and hiring felonies

yup same thing i said earlier in the thread

The irony....
You of all people hang your hat on facts

You see ppl making false comments dude does "nothing" getting debunked yet you say nothing about the misinformation being spread because you share their dislike. I thought you stood on Truth

You of all people hang your hat on facts

You see ppl making false comments dude does "nothing" getting debunked yet you say nothing about the misinformation being spread because you share their dislike. I thought you stood on Truth

Since you're so worried about misinformation, why don't you have anything to say about why the thread was bumped?

Back