Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Aye after reading this thread... I gotta commend some of you guys for having the patience to try to be rational with people who are clearly really fucking stupid.

Maybe try putting on a dashiki, adopting a silly-ass pseudonym and instead of typing just record a youtube video and you'll get through to them.

Say bruh, i never heard about this case of injustice until Tariq posted. Seems like he's spreading awareness huh? Subsequently, i signed the change.org petition to retry Albert Wilson and i donated $20 to freealbertwilson.com and i shared all of the above to my 100s of internet friends.... all because of that HUSTLING FRAUD Tariq. He's no good!

You're still not fully comprehending my position.....but alas

Anyway YOU and many others haven't heard about this story because your only source of news and information IS guys like Tariq.
who latch onto ...leech....feed on racial charge cases like this. (for good or bad)
With that, he's not just a hustler, but an opportunist.

Just make sure when you donated it was for the actually case...if you what I mean.,(which I'm sure you don't)

Last edited:
i never understood the whole woke thing.

it indicates people just got smart.

how about we tell niggas they still sleep cause they walking around with they eyes closed to the real shit.

You're still not fully comprehending my position.....but alas

Anyway YOU and many others haven't heard about this story because your only source of news and information IS guys like Tariq.
who latch onto ...leech....feed on racial charge cases like this. (for good or bad)
With that, he's not just a hustler, but an opportunist.

Just make sure when you donated it was for the actually case...if you what I mean.,(which I'm sure you don't)
STILL no credit despite the fact the nigga moves the needle...

Brother Amann, if i were to comb through and sift through your internet postings would i find at least 3X this much pushback against your actual enemy??? I mean you've reached a point of no return with the discrediting of a black man who combats white supremacy (for a living, yes). Would i see this much (and muuuuch more) resistance/pushback/vitriol towards THEM?

Last edited:

STILL no credit despite the fact the nigga moves the needle...

Brother Amann, if i were to comb through and sift through your internet postings would i find at least 3X this much pushback against your actual enemy??? I mean you've reached a point of no return with the discrediting of a black man who combats white supremacy (for a living, yes). Would i see this much (and muuuuch more) resistance/pushback/vitriol towards THEM?

Brother IC Refugee, I've given a dude like Tariq as much (positive) credit as I feels he's due

The irony is calling out Tariq and the rest as opportunistic hustlers and demagogues,who never made no TANGIBLE change in anything except for their personal bank accounts.

but yet seeing the very same people who support these guys sit around and talk cash cold shit about a Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, calling them race hustlers and ""ambulance chasers"

Brother IC Refugee, I've given a dude like Tariq as much (positive) credit as I feels he's due
So after all my pleas to you you still believe Tariq is in it solely for money, despite the fact he raises awareness and has had his life threatened? He's doing it only for profit in your mind?

Last edited:
The irony is calling out Tariq and the rest as opportunistic hustlers and demagogues,who never made no TANGIBLE change in anything except for their personal bank accounts.

but yet seeing the very same people who support these guys sit around and talk cash cold shit about a Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, calling them race hustlers and ""ambulance chasers"
i got a question for you.

i see and understand what you guys are saying about all these guys and them milking folk....

but why do you think it is easy for them?

im not gonna front and act like i wasnt riding for umar.....i was drinking the koolaid but never sent loot.

is it that we as a group look for hope and/or happiness by any means?

i got a question for you.

i see and understand what you guys are saying about all these guys and them milking folk....

but why do you think it is easy for them?

im not gonna front and act like i wasnt riding for umar.....i was drinking the koolaid but never sent loot.

is it that we as a group look for hope and/or happiness by any means?

It's not just "we as a group". People have been selling snake oil since the invention of money.

It could be religion, a miracle cure, a fad diet, a cult or whatever. It's always going to be lucrative to identify something people are dissatisfied with in their own life and claim that you have the answers. And as we see over and over again - it doesn't matter how much proof is shown to contradict those claims... desperate people are still going to believe because they want to believe. Probably because it's easier than facing the reality of their situation and the real work that it would take to change it.

It's not just "we as a group". People have been selling snake oil since the invention of money.

It could be religion, a miracle cure, a fad diet, a cult or whatever. It's always going to be lucrative to identify something people are dissatisfied with in their own life and claim that you have the answers. And as we see over and over again - it doesn't matter how much proof is shown to contradict those claims... desperate people are still going to believe because they want to believe. Probably because it's easier than facing the reality of their situation and the real work that it would take to change it.
i dont care about other groups....only asking about mine

If you ask about why black people get cancer and someone tells you cancer affects all different groups although sometimes in different ways would you go... I only care about black cancer?
here you go.

how about......black people been taken advantage of maybe more than anyone. so why are we still trusting anyone who didnt proven themselves.

here you go.

how about......black people been taken advantage of maybe more than anyone. so why are we still trusting anyone who didnt proven themselves.

LOL just because you say something doesn't make it true. If you're really serious about understanding the nature of an issue you can't go into it with manufactured data.

I don't agree that black people are more susceptible to being exploited by con artists who manipulate fear, ignorance, uncertainty and insecurity for money. I don't think there's any evidence to even remotely suggest that being true.

Sure the angle may be different when targeting black people specifically but it's all still the same game: There's a sucker born every minute.

Back