Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

What is "fake woke" tho? For example would saying trump is a white supremacist and maga is a WS movement be considered "fake woke"?

What is "fake woke" tho? For example would saying trump is a white supremacist and maga is a WS movement be considered "fake woke"?
Nope I wouldnt consider that fake woke at all, I see that as the truth. Im speaking to the think everything is a conspiracy, blame the white man for everything, worship egypt, tin foil hat, crowd.

Dont the conscious connunity say all these things about every pastor in the black community?

No, they all do not say it about all pastors. They say it about pastors that fit the description and they say it with context, knowing the influence religious leaders hold. And if they are saying it about ALL pastors they would be wrong. Just like it could be wrong to paint every one of a group with one brush in any situation, exceptions can happen. Don't forget one of the most powerful people in the conscious community, Farrakhan, is a minister. And there are religious leaders and followers that are true to their religion and still pro-black.

And exactly what TANGIBLE "work" are they doing were they need to be compensated so much and so often??

Youtube is free.
Instagram is free.
Twitter is free.
Most of the info they give can be easily Googled and in a lot of cases debunked

They convinced you all to pay them for offering their opinion.

You couldn't even name a simple local policy or law any of these guys have changed or got implemented for the betterment of the community.

But you can name the last exotic vacation Tariq want on with his family...with that donation and Superchat money

Qualms a person has about someone making money off something that could be free are likely rooted in jealousy.

And the truth is that technology has now opened a stream of income for many offering a variety of opinions, knowledge products, and services. A product is worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. What some conscious people are doing with the platform is no different than any other business in that case. But in cases like this, there happens to be a pro-black bias in the narrative which seems to be the only reason for the conflict.

Everybody can make money except the black folks is what people like you are saying. Never mind all the other non-blacks doing less and getting more with black people not even on their radar.

And how is it you point out people like him not being able to get policies or laws passed when people like you are the ones constantly undermining their efforts? It's people like you that are hindering those type of things if they try, rambling about Tariqs money every chance you get.

Last edited:
That's no real sacrifice

Because if/when Oprah or Al Sharpton did the same they'll be accused of only doing it for a tax right off.
You think he's in it solely for money? How sway?

No real sacrifice??? He gets death threats weekly. His house got swatted and he had AR15s aimed at his body. Why would he put his life and family's lives in danger by calling out white supremacy SOLELY for money? He couldve been a preacher and stayed safe in that case. Stop being like this b..

You think he's in it solely for money? How sway?

No real sacrifice??? He gets death threats weekly. His house got swatted and he had AR15s aimed at his body. Why would he put his life and family's lives in danger by calling out white supremacy SOLELY for money? He couldve been a preacher and stayed safe in that case. Stop being like this b..

I'm thinking this is beyond that. He really, really doesn't like Tariq and I don't think it's for any of the stuff he's posted. This looks more and more like some deeper personal shit.

I'm thinking this is beyond that. He really, really doesn't like Tariq and I don't think it's for any of the stuff he's posted. This looks more and more like some deeper personal shit.
Could be. He's dismissing all rationale. Like i said, if you pushback THAT much on someone who works on your behalf how much do you pushback on those who are openly against you?

That's no real sacrifice

Because if/when Oprah or Al Sharpton did the same they'll be accused of only doing it for a tax right off.

lol Exactly.

It trips me out when people think Oprah gave away cars in her studio out of the kindness of her heart. I bet after the first time she did that, she never had an empty seat for one of her shows.

lol Exactly.

It trips me out when people think Oprah gave away cars in her studio out of the kindness of her heart. I bet after the first time she did that, she never had an empty seat for one of her shows.

No, that was a ridiculous comment he made.

His argument was that Tariq was doing nothing with the money. Funerals are expensive, him donating was one example of doing something with that money.

Yet, suddenly Amann wanted to move the goal post to start talking about sacrifices and start speculating about other peoples speculations of what other people might do. If "if" was a 5th, we'd all be drunk. Foolishness.

And it doesn't matter if a donation is a tax right off , most are anyway. Yet, it's still a donation and a good gesture.

No, that was a ridiculous comment he made.

His argument was that Tariq was doing nothing with the money. Funerals are expensive, him donating was one example of doing something with that money.

Yet, suddenly Amann wanted to move the goal post to start talking about sacrifices and start speculating about other peoples speculations of what other people might do. If "if" was a 5th, we'd all be drunk. Foolishness.

And it doesn't matter if a donation is a tax right off , most are anyway. Yet, it's still a donation and a good gesture.

I get what you saying. I think the point amann was trying to make is that spending money doesn't really prove authenticity. It could just be a ploy like Capone giving out turkeys to keep the neighborhood placated. I'm not saying that's what Tariq is doing .

Nonsense.
I actually like Tariq. Dude is funny ,entertaining and there's no doubt he drop jewels.
I just don't like what he has come to represent....the "pro-black" equivalent of Pastor Pimp
And he is quickly researching Jim Jones level with his fanatics that can't see dude is just a silver tongue hustler. Nothing more, nothing less

Nonsense.
I actually like Tariq. Dude is funny ,entertaining and there's no doubt he drop jewels.
I just don't like what he has come to represent....the "pro-black" equivalent of Pastor Pimp
And he is quickly researching Jim Jones level with his fanatics that can't see dude is just a silver tongue hustler. Nothing more, nothing less
He's a hustler, like i said he pimps the truth, he pimps the facts but obviously his following is ok with that. I just don't understand how you can't give him more credit for the jewels you just admitted he drops. I give no fucks about him personally, like when he starts talking about his wife or whatever i tune out til he gets to the point.

Message >>>>>>> messenger

He's a hustler, like i said he pimps the truth, he pimps the facts but obviously his following is ok with that. I just don't understand how you can't give him more credit for the jewels you just admitted he drops. I give no fucks about him personally, like when he starts talking about his wife or whatever i tune out til he gets to the point.

Message >>>>>>> messenger

I hate the whole "the message matters not the messenger" line of thinking. That's not true. You can't organize any good movement around a fraud. People have to talk the talk and walk the walk. I don't want to hear anything from someone who sorta says the right things but is saying them for questionable reasons. WTF? I used to think Donald Trump's followers were a special kinda stupid, and they are, but some of the people following these other movements are revealing themselves to be in that same vein. When he was on the campaign trail, not everything he said was terrible. He actually said a lot of shit that was good. However, anyone with a brain could look at him and see that it was all an act. Niggas like Tariq and Umar put on acts too. Maybe not as extreme as Trump, but they are acts that should still lead reasonable people to question their authenticity.

this was summed up on the first page.

it's a human problem.

where ever there is a struggle. there will be those who want to see change for the good, and there will b e some who are opportunist to turn a profit...

people tend to find whoever is the most charismatic regardless if they're the best for that particular movement or not..

i personally tend to ignore a lot of those dudes just like i ignore prosperity preachers, and televised preachers as well....super churches, all that shit....

i just don't have the energy to shift through the bullshit....

i feel like truth is truth, real is real.. them folk have enough followers that if they really about change, it's gonna happen..

i just can't follow their every word bcuz my intuition tells me not to

I hate the whole "the message matters not the messenger" line of thinking. That's not true. You can't organize any good movement around a fraud. People have to talk the talk and walk the walk. I don't want to hear anything from someone who sorta says the right things but is saying them for questionable reasons. WTF? I used to think Donald Trump's followers were a special kinda stupid, and they are, but some of the people following these other movements are revealing themselves to be in that same vein. When he was on the campaign trail, not everything he said was terrible. He actually said a lot of shit that was good. However, anyone with a brain could look at him and see that it was all an act. Niggas like Tariq and Umar put on acts too. Maybe not as extreme as Trump, but they are acts that should still lead reasonable people to question their authenticity.
Disagree. The word fraud is strong and inaccurate. Again, this heightened level of pushback is whats suspect and it seems only @Kzzl recognizes that in this thread.

Furthermore i don't even care about Tariq the person enough to dismiss the message. Yall fish for reasons to discredit instead of recieving the message. Like even if Tariq murdered his own wife it doesn't negate the fact he dropped a jewel and put me on to OJ being innocent.
Message >>> messenger

Disagree. The word fraud is strong and inaccurate. Again, this heightened level of pushback is whats suspect and it seems only @Kzzl recognizes that in this thread.

Furthermore i don't even care about Tariq the person enough to dismiss the message. Yall fish for reasons to discredit instead of recieving the message. Like even if Tariq murdered his own wife it doesn't negate the fact he dropped a jewel and put me on to OJ being innocent.
Message >>> messenger

I don't believe fraud is inaccurate in the case of Umar. I think that dude has done and said enough questionable shit to conclude that he's not genuine or at least not as genuine as he would have you believe.

Tariq might not be a fraud, but you yourself imply that he's a hustler that has made the conscious movement his new hustle. How is that a good thing? I don't want a hustler leading any movement I follow.

As far as what they say, I've never knocked anything good they said just because they said it. I don't care for Umar at all, but I think he raises lots of good points about how our kids are treated in school and how they might better be served. So in that regard, the message is fine. But then when he turns around and asks for money so that he can go fix things, then the messenger absolutely does matter.

These dudes aren't just dropping knowledge on YouTube and leaving it at that. They are creating supporter bases and raising money. They are trying to position themselves as authorities in the conscious movement and then behaving in ways that could damage not just them, but the movement as a whole. I don't understand why it's so hard to see that that is not a good thing.

With all that money that has been handed to them over the years
what TANGIBLE has been accomplished? Where's the TANGIBLE progress?
Besides the very predictable campaign of complaining about Democratic candidates and telling you NOT to vote

And it's not just Tariq, but ANYONE of these guys who have been collecting all this money could have EASILY just pool their resources together and put forth a candidate themselves to push forth a black agenda. Basically lobby and outright buy a politician

That's what every other group does, that are SERIOUS

Last edited:
With all that money that has been handed to them over the years
what TANGIBLE has been accomplished? Where's the TANGIBLE progress?
Besides the very predictable campaign of complaining about Democratic candidates and telling you NOT to vote

And it's not just Tariq, but ANYONE of these guys who have been collecting all this money could have EASILY just pool their resources together and put forth a candidate themselves to push forth a black agenda. Basically lobby and outright buy a politician

That's what every other group does, that are SERIOUS

Say bruh, i never heard about this case of injustice until Tariq posted. Seems like he's spreading awareness huh? Subsequently, i signed the change.org petition to retry Albert Wilson and i donated $20 to freealbertwilson.com and i shared all of the above to my 100s of internet friends.... all because of that HUSTLING FRAUD Tariq. He's no good!

Back