Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

I know there's no alliance amongst different groups but black ppl seem to align with different groups in hopes of reciprocation.

I guess it depends on what you mean by reciprocation. If we're living in afrocentrist revisionist world where everything blacks have accomplished in this country has all been solely due to our efforts, then you might have a point. However, if you're living in the real world where pretty much everything good that has happened to us only happened because we were able to make allies in the power class, then you'd probably question that line of thinking. No every member of every non-black race is not an all. Hell, ever member of the black race isn't an ally. However, this idea that we shouldn't work with other groups because some members of those groups are enemies is silly.

Yea bedwench is Tariqspeak but why would that bother you if you aren't one? Seriously. If i call Kamala Harris a bedwench what's the problem?
Because 8/10 ppl are just throwing terms around willy nilly whether it's even applicable or not because they heard Tariq or ppl who follow Tariq say it.

It's not the term bed wench I have a problem. I really dont care and I'm not insulted by it. I was just using that as an example cuz it was the first thing I thought of. But all these lil followings have their own group speak. When I'm having a discussion with somebody who uses certain phrases and multiple buzzwords throughout I already know what type of person I'm dealing with and what "logic" will be used.

That's what I'm getting at. That all these mfs are predictable. Whether it's ppl that follow Tariq, bill Maher, tomi lahren, Jordan Peterson, or trump. They all do the exact same shit. While claiming to be above the fray and so intellectual at the same time.

When you as a black person do dangerous things against black society you deserve to get shunned and if you get called a bed wench or bed buck then it is what it is...

I agree.......and disagree as well.

Black people like that do deserve to be shunned, but using terms like "broken buck" is an insult to our ancestors who really went through that.

Basically, I don't think that term should be used for someone who kisses up to white people because the process of breaking a buck was too brutal to even be mentioned in the same category.

I do, however, think that bedwench is a perfect description of black women who sleep with white men.

Total insult to what our ancestors went through.

Black people like that do deserve to be shunned, but using terms like "broken buck" is an insult to our ancestors who really went through that.

Basically, I don't think that term should be used for someone who kisses up to white people because the process of breaking a buck was too brutal to even be mentioned in the same category.

I do, however, think that bedwench is a perfect description of black women who sleep with white men.

You sleep with white women tho?

You can say the same thing for the word nigger.. I got no love for coons. They need to be ostracized from the rest of black society.

Such language is not an insult if the result can still be achieved, even if through more refined methods now available. An unliked opinion of mine is that perhaps it is outdated. If a person were to look up the criteria for domestication you could easily switch some words around and relate much of it to us under White Supremacy.

But it would by highly hypocritical of you to be against phrases such as bedbuck for black men, but then be cool with calling black women bedwench. Bedwenches in the old days suffered brutality as well. Especially from the jealous wives of slave masters or a slavers own deviant ways. It's highly likely a lot of these light skin genes weren't put there willingly back in the day. So why is one an insult to their suffering, but the other not?

Such language is not an insult if the result can still be achieved, even if through more refined methods now available. An unliked opinion of mine is that perhaps it is outdated. If a person were to look up the criteria for domestication you could easily switch some words around and relate much of it to us under White Supremacy.

But it would by highly hypocritical of you to be against phrases such as bedbuck for black men, but then be cool with calling black women bedwench. Bedwenches in the old days suffered brutality as well. Especially from the jealous wives of slave masters or a slavers own deviant ways. It's highly likely a lot of these light skin genes weren't put there willingly back in the day. So why is one an insult to their suffering, but the other not?

I was just being facetious.

Stop it. Some of our ancestors fucked white people willingly and unwillingly before and after we were brought here. A black woman fucking a white man who had nothing to do with slavery is not some insult to our ancestors. That's ridiculous. Would you claim that an African American man that fucks a Ghanian woman is an insult to our ancestors. After all, by the country's own admission, they bear part of the blame for slaves winding up in America. Bed wench shouldn't be used that generally. It should only refer to women who sleep around and knowingly further the white supremacist agenda to benefit themselves.

Also, there is a general problem with saying that any "does dangerous" things should be shunned. Who defines what is dangerous? That's subjective. There are plenty of people out there doing what they believe is best for blacks, but some people here would perceive as bad practice. Do those people deserve to be shunned? The people who should be shunned are the ones who clearly don't give a fuck about the black community and knowingly do things to hurt it (e.g., Ben Carson and Sheriff Clarke). Others should at least be allowed to the table for discussion and communing of ideas.

Back