Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

It's not a legit question because just like he gets information just like we can.

You can get the information for what he needs and does with some of those donations like everyone else can.

Where is the money going?

Thats all im asking.

I didnt find anything.

Like you said. We all have a role to play. And getting free information and tweeting it I just wanna know where the money going

Black people never have the same energy for non black folks like Tariq. It's one thing to question Tariq and his motives. You have every right to do that but why are the people who questions brother like Tariq majority black folks who think they're doing a good deed by shunning them?

Who else would questions Tariq? You think white people give a shit about some dude pimping the black conscious community. I'm not saying that's a fair description of what he's doing, but only black people would pay enough attention to Tariq to make such a judgement.

Where is the money going?

Thats all im asking.

I didnt find anything.

Like you said. We all have a role to play. And getting free information and tweeting it I just wanna know where the money going

He tells what he doing with the money in the things he posts on youtube.

You would've easily known that or heard that if you really gave a fuck but we all know that ain't the point of none of this shit really.

I Asked you to point me in the direction and you did everything but that.

Can I get a link? He has plenty videos.

You know what. Nevermind.

Dude has continued to ask for money and yet to generate it for himself for WHATEVER it is he is doing with it

I Asked you to point me in the direction and you did everything but that.

Can I get a link? He has plenty videos.

You know what. Nevermind.

Dude has continued to ask for money and yet to generate it for himself for WHATEVER it is he is doing with it

Exactly cause like I said if you really wanted to know the shit ain't hard to find at all

Our ppl giving their money away and nothing happening should be important to you too

Nothing is happening in your opinion because what you think should be done with the money does not mean nothing positive and beneficial to black people is happening with the money

If you know you know

Who else would questions Tariq? You think white people give a shit about some dude pimping the black conscious community. I'm not saying that's a fair description of what he's doing, but only black people would pay enough attention to Tariq to make such a judgement.

You've never seen his Twitter mentions? This nigga gets real death threats man. He's had multiple attempts on his life. He and his family have been stalked before. The boys have even raided his crib before on false accusations.

You've never seen his Twitter mentions? This nigga gets real death threats man. He's had multiple attempts on his life. He and his family have been stalked before. The boys have even raided his crib before on false accusations.

You think its white people behind that and not just crab in a bucket ass niggas? Why would white people care about him? It's not like he's the next MLK. *shrugs* Then again white people do a bunch of shit I don't understand, so it's whatever.

You think its white people behind that and not just crab in a bucket ass niggas? Why would white people care about him? It's not like he's the next MLK. *shrugs* Then again white people do a bunch of shit I don't understand, so it's whatever.

White people absolutely hate that nigga. If they didn't care they wouldn't be trying to kill him. Every nigga that white people try to organize against and kill doesn't have to be MLK.

White people absolutely hate that nigga. If they didn't care they wouldn't be trying to kill him. Every nigga that white people try to organize against and kill doesn't have to be MLK.

Aint nobody legit trying to kill him though

Lol Twitter death threats

Bruh, the average black person doesn't know who Tariq is. You really think he's upset white people so much that they are organizing a concerted effort to kill him? That nigga doesn't really do much but tweet examples of racism and yap. Why would white people care about that?

Aint nobody legit trying to kill him though

Lol Twitter death threats

Bruh, the average black person doesn't know who Tariq is. You really think he's upset white people so much that they are organizing a concerted effort to kill him? That nigga doesn't really do much but tweet examples of racism and yap. Why would white people care about that?

Umm are y'all hip to people trying to actually carry out Twitter death threats? yes it may sound silly to you that Tariq gets death threats but it's actually true that he does. he was live streaming when the police showed up to his house.

Now I'm not comparing Tariq to a politician but what's different about the death threats he's received and the ones that some of these politicians have received from these Trump supporters who actually got arrested? Like the dude who had a whole arsenal of guns in FLA and threatened to kill all those politicians? There have been people who have stalked this dude. Y'all asking why somebody would take him serious and you're actually answering your own question. There are white people who have real hate for this dude for sharing the information that he's sharing. It's no crazier than a man from FLA who wants to kill a politician from a district in NJ that he doesn't even live in. People are crazy.

Regardless how you feel about Tariq's messages or how he uses his platform there are obviously people out there who would love to take him out.

Back