Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Umm are y'all hip to people trying to actually carry out Twitter death threats? yes it may sound silly to you that Tariq gets death threats but it's actually true that he does. he was live streaming when the police showed up to his house.

Now I'm not comparing Tariq to a politician but what's different about the death threats he's received and the ones that some of these politicians have received from these Trump supporters who actually got arrested? Like the dude who had a whole arsenal of guns in FLA and threatened to kill all those politicians? There have been people who have stalked this dude. Y'all asking why somebody would take him serious and you're actually answering your own question. There are white people who have real hate for this dude for sharing the information that he's sharing. It's no crazier than a man from FLA who wants to kill a politician from a district in NJ that he doesn't even live in. People are crazy.

Regardless how you feel about Tariq's messages or how he uses his platform there are obviously people out there who would love to take him out.

I hear you. Every figure with a name gets those. They are mostly nothing, but at the same time, you can't assume that's the case these days. Too any crazy people out there.

I guess my point was less that he's not getting people threatening him on Twitter and more that there isn't some coordinated effort to kill him by white people just because he gets some threats.

It’s 2019.

Why can’t we pick up a book, do some research, vote, and get involved on our own?

We need leaders to ACT on our behalf within levels of society we can’t access and/or channel a movement TOWARDS accomplishing something.

Not just talk about things we can find out ourselves...

Shit I get death threats on the internet too....

Can I get some money for them?

Do some youtube videos and start a kickstarter and a gofundme and I'm pretty sure you would actually get some money for them.

Al Sharpton has been stabbed, jailed multiple times and constantly receives death threats.

But ironically a lot of the very same people who praise and bestow acclaim of Tariq Nasheed ridicule and discredit Sharpton as a opportunist and ""ambulance chaser"" thats exploiting the black struggle for personal gain$$$

But ironically a lot of the very same people who praise and bestow acclaim of Tariq Nasheed ridicule and discredit Sharpton as a opportunist and ""ambulance chaser"" thats exploiting the black struggle for personal gain$$$
Like who?

After a certain point asking for money should be over with
I'm 99.9% sure you're playing dumb. But i'll entertain you. You asked where was the money going that he asks for. He puts up his own money on all his projects, then he uses crowdfunding to cover the rest, if he's making a documentary and is asking for money to help with it, the finished product is evidence of where the money went.

Most if not all popular YouTube personalities set up links where people can donate if they want, no one is ever obligated, people like what the person is doing and they choose to donate..

Does any of that answer your questions?

I'm 99.9% sure you're playing dumb. But i'll entertain you. You asked where was the money going that he asks for. He puts up his own money on all his projects, then he uses crowdfunding to cover the rest, if he's making a documentary and is asking for money to help with it, the finished product is evidence of where the money went.

But he is still asking for money

You think its white people behind that and not just crab in a bucket ass niggas? Why would white people care about him? It's not like he's the next MLK. *shrugs* Then again white people do a bunch of shit I don't understand, so it's whatever.
This comment is wrong and loud. Matter of fact.. are you white? Or biracial? Be honest..

It was the same white folks that has gotten other peoples homes swatted that got Tariq as well.
Of course. He exposes them. Monk is projecting his hate for the conscious community onto white people as if the very people being preached about and warned about aren't paying the messengers any attention because HE isn't paying them attention. That came off as arrogant tbh

This comment is wrong and loud. Matter of fact.. are you white? Or biracial? Be honest..

My dad is half white, so I suppose that makes me biracial, but what does that have to do with anything? I have to be white to believe that it's possible that some of the black Tariq haters could be more responsible for some of the threats Tariq receives than a bunch of whites who are less likely to even know who he is? Ok...

Anyway, I'm not seeing how my comment was wrong considering it was a question. I didn't say that white people weren't doing it. That just wouldn't have been my first guess.

Of course. He exposes them. Monk is projecting his hate for the conscious community onto white people as if the very people being preached about and warned about aren't paying the messengers any attention because HE isn't paying them attention. That came off as arrogant tbh

Bruh, I'm doing nothing of the sort. I'm saying I don't know how much Tariq is even on white peoples' radars. So regardless of whether white people are evil or not, it's harder for me to believe they are going that hard at someone who they don't even know exists. Now, if I'm wrong, and Tariq is more well known by hateful white people than I know, fine, but stop misrepresenting my point. There are a bunch of niggas on YouTube whining about all the shit that white people do, you think they know all of them?

Also, I'll just say ya'll niggas are clowns. Without fail, you can never just discuss a topic. You almost always have to try and make some personal attack or twist the points of others to make some weak point of your own. Do better.

Al Sharpton has been stabbed, jailed multiple times and constantly receives death threats.

Tariq is everything Sharpton wanted to be. But it's funny you brought him up because you don't see the same people who are vouching in for Tariq in here talking about sharpton or Jesse Jackson do you? You said that yourself basically. So It's not like we're easily swindled or naive, it's because to Tariq is actually the real deal in this context. Again, this is coming from someone who has never donated a dime to him

My dad is half white, so I suppose that makes me biracial, but what does that have to do with anything? I have to be white to believe that it's possible that some of the black Tariq haters could be more responsible for some of the threats Tariq receives than a bunch of whites who are less likely to even know who he is? Ok...

Anyway, I'm not seeing how my comment was wrong considering it was a question. I didn't say that white people weren't doing it. That just wouldn't have been my first guess.

Bruh, I'm doing nothing of the sort. I'm saying I don't know how much Tariq is even on white peoples' radars. So regardless of whether white people are evil or not, it's harder for me to believe they are going that hard at someone who they don't even know exists. Now, if I'm wrong, and Tariq is more well known by hateful white people than I know, fine, but stop misrepresenting my point. There are a bunch of niggas on YouTube whining about all the shit that white people do, you think they know all of them?

Also, I'll just say ya'll niggas are clowns. Without fail, you can never just discuss a topic. You almost always have to try and make some personal attack or twist the points of others to make some weak point of your own. Do better.
I question your background because of how dismissive you're being. You're making a lot of uninformed assumptions. And then you say things like "whining about what white people do". If that's your perception of black people telling the truth about white supremacy then my suspicions about your race were validated. I mean we have a virtual Klansmen in the oval office and THAT'S how you characterize people talking about current events? "Whining about white people" ain't it..

I question your background because of how dismissive you're being. You're making a lot of uninformed assumptions. And then you say things like "whining about what white people do". If that's your perception of black people telling the truth about white supremacy then my suspicions about your race were validated. I mean we have a virtual Klansmen in the oval office and THAT'S how you characterize people talking about current events? "Whining about white people" ain't it..

To me it does get to the point of whining. We know what white people do. What are we going to do? That's what we should focus more on. If a person's whole platform and presence are built around nothing but tweeting out examples of white people doing white people shit, that's fine, but ultimately it doesn't accomplish anything. If you don't like the term "whining" then substitute it with whatever is more palatable to you. At the end of the day, that's not a leader of anything IMO. And this isn't hate directed at Tariq. If that's what he does and he feels it's important, then more power to him. I personally have no issues with him. I don't always agree with everything he says or how he ties certain threads together, but that doesn't mean I'm against him or what he's trying to accomplish.

At the end of the day, I said that I didn't believe that Tariq was a figure that was particularly well known by whites and thus not a major target for them. If you got proof that I'm wrong about that or examples of whites that have taken shots at him, cool. All you had to do was put that up, and I would have had to admit I was wrong and fall back. Instead, you come out the gate twisting shit and trying to question my blackness. That's clown shit, and that's why I can't take most of you niggas seriously. You claim to have principles and stand on them, but you can never argue based on them. You have to resort to the juvenile tactics typically used by people whose stances are based on shit.

Back