Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

This a complete bullshit ass statement.

It's fucking billionaires out here who still seek investors for projects and new ideas but Tariq shouldn't.

Just say you don't like that nigga and think he on some bullshit than to keep saying retarded shit like that.
Exactly. Now niggas are hating to the point of irrationality.

Hating?

LMAO at comparing INVESTORS to ppl that donate money so he can report 3rd and 4th hand news that he did not do investigate himself.
Bruh, you said something that makes it seem like you don't know how shit works in general. Crowdfunding is a type of investing model and Tariq didn't invent it. He receives donations through his YouTube channel because YouTube monetized their livestreams. YOU could make the same money for talking online. Yall swear up and down this is some intricate swindling going on, when for the millionth time dude doesn't press for donations. Yall are more pressed about him recieving donations as an easy excuse to discredit the message.

Bruh, you said something that makes it seem like you don't know how shit works in general. Crowdfunding is a type of investing model and Tariq didn't invent it. He receives donations through his YouTube channel because YouTube monetized their livestreams. YOU could make the same money for talking online. Yall swear up and down this is some intricate swindling going on, when for the millionth time dude doesn't press for donations. Yall are more pressed about him recieving donations as an easy excuse to discredit the message.

Yeah, I'm not a Tariq fan, but I'm not understanding this criticism at all. Crowdfunding is not a con game.

He aint just doing no damn crowdfunding.

I respect the man and what he does but some of the shit is just crazy. Dude has books out and documentaries and not putting up his own money while he makes money of it.

I just feel he is using us as a bank that he dont have to pay back.

You think so? If we're talking about a sports team and people always bring up one player in particular, you don't think that player is considered the lead or at least the best person on the team? It's not really any different for other organizations or movements. If people aren't talking about him like that because a leader, then at the very least they consider him one of the most prominent members of the movement.

Exactly.
From politically to socially, anytime something goes down dude usually is the loudest and most opinionated. Quick to be up front, all in the mix. Urging everyone to tune in to ""my radio for ""the truth"",be sure to share my YouTube vid to spread to the word, I need y'all to donate money to be GoFundMe, donate money to my crowded funding,donate money to my patreon, be sure to drop those Superchat$... """

And telling (black) people not to vote, telling (black) people who and who not to support, telling his followers who is coon, who is bed wench etc.etc.

And he knows his followers listen and abide by his words.Will defend and justify his actions no matter how suspect.Will puppet his every rhetoric no matter how misinformed and asinine ( We clearly see it here...)

It's not just disingenuous, but outright cowardly for him or anyone else to continue to claim he's "no leader"

Exactly.
From politically to socially, anytime something goes down dude usually is the loudest and most opinionated. Quick to be up front, all in the mix. Urging everyone to tune in to ""my radio for ""the truth"",be sure to share my YouTube vid to spread to the word, I need y'all to donate money to be GoFundMe, donate money to my crowded funding,donate money to my patreon, be sure to drop those Superchat$... """

And telling (black) people not to vote, telling (black) people who and who not to support, telling his followers who is coon, who is bed wench etc.etc.

And he knows his followers listen and abide by his words.Will defend and justify his actions no matter how suspect.Will puppet his every rhetoric no matter how misinformed and asinine ( We clearly see it here...)

It's not just disingenuous, but outright cowardly for him to continue to claim he's "no leader".

GoFundMe, donate money to my crowded funding,donate money to my patreon, be sure to drop those Superchat$... """

At some point he should have the means to do what he wants with using blacks at his bank

Yeah, I'm not a Tariq fan, but I'm not understanding this criticism at all. Crowdfunding is not a con game.

Yes it is when a person don't like a nigga they say shit like that instead of just flat out saying I don't like that nigga.

I can understand a person that don't like a person for no reason other than they just don't vibe with said person instead of just saying retarded shit against said person.

Last edited:
Plus I wanna see some tangible shit from him that will directly benefit black youth on which we need to protect and educate the most with the free money hes getting

He has built enough contacts over the years with the things hes done to have investors in his projects instead of asking for money from the common man on his shit.

Build up the black brand with other black ppl

Former President Obama’s 2012 campaign pioneered strategies for effective crowdfunding at the national level. The campaign raised $631 million in individual donations, $214 million of which came from small donors. Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign carried the torch in 2016, raising $218 million online and his famously reported average individual contribution of $27.

Sylvester Stallone, most widely known for Rocky, turned to Kickstarter to raise money for his indie film, Reach Me.

When one of the financial backers backed off the project, they needed to raise the $250,000 said backer had pledged to the project. Stallone, along with the project’s director and producers, set up a Kickstarter campaign for the $250,000.

Though they surpassed the $250,000 needed, they cancelled the campaign and moved it to Indiegogo. Apparently they were more receptive to Indiegogo's flexible guidelines, which allows international pledges and pledges over $10,000.

Oh, and Stallone is worth a reported $400 million... So, yeah.

Created by Spike Lee in July of 2013, this Kickstarter project raised $1.4 million in 30 days from over 91k backers. Spike Lee is an American film director, producer, writer, and actor.

Former President Obama’s 2012 campaign pioneered strategies for effective crowdfunding at the national level. The campaign raised $631 million in individual donations, $214 million of which came from small donors. Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign carried the torch in 2016, raising $218 million online and his famously reported average individual contribution of $27.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whoopi Goldberg took to Kickstarter to raise funds for her documentary film about Moms Mabley, a legendary female comedian. She asked for $65,000, which isn’t an excessive amount when it comes to the Kickstarter game.

Her campaign was successful and raised over $73,000 for the documentary. When asked why she didn’t just fund the film herself, she said that she was funding the film but needed a bit more. The documentary went on to be nominated for two Emmy Awards, so I guess all is well that ends well.

Whats your point with that shit. More dumb begging for ppl that wants to use to common man as a bank they dont have to pay back

We black and I wanna see our money put to use for us

Why is that so hard for yall to understand

Whats your point with that shit. More dumb begging for ppl that wants to use to common man as a bank they dont have to pay back

We black and I wanna see our money put to use for us

Why is that so hard for yall to understand
Your argument is why don’t he just fund his movies out of his own pocket and I’m showing you people with more money than Tariq using crowdfunding to help them make their projects.

Your argument is why don’t he just fund his movies out of his own pocket and I’m showing you people with more money than Tariq using crowdfunding to help them make their projects.

Fuck them fam.

All that shit is foul. They all had the means and asked ppl for money so they can make money on some shit that in the grand scheme of things dont help us.

I wish nothing but blessing on dude. I just wanna see him do tangible shit because thats what he preach

Fuck them fam.

All that shit is foul. They all had the means and asked ppl for money so they can make money on some shit that in the grand scheme of things dont help us.

I wish nothing but blessing on dude. I just wanna see him do tangible shit because thats what he preach
He has done tangible things. He’s helped out a woman who was running a black orphanage, paid for funerals for slain black people, went to Ferguson and helped get the ball rolling to getting those corrupt police chief out of office, helped shed light on stories which have in turn helped to bring justice to black people.

Back