Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

He aint just doing no damn crowdfunding.

I respect the man and what he does but some of the shit is just crazy. Dude has books out and documentaries and not putting up his own money while he makes money of it.

I just feel he is using us as a bank that he dont have to pay back.
" Using us as a bank" Nigga you don't donate and as I said before I have never donated shit! I look at Tariq and his kind as sources of Enlightenment and black empowerment. Free gems as far as im concerned, for example: Tariq advised If you are ever in a potentially violent encounter with a white person And you don't wanna lose your freedom for beating his ass you call the 911 1st. Not because they're going to side with you and protect you but so it's on record that you are in fact the victim and the white guy is the aggressor. Also you say to the dispatcher that you are being threatened by a white supremacist, regardless if it's true or not just so it's on record for when you have go to court.

That's social game, for free. That's one example of many. That advice can save black lives, children, who ever. That is why people do donate But you are not obligated to and you can receive the same gems

Last edited:
" Using us as a bank" Nigga you don't donate and as I said before I have never donated shit! I look at Tariq and his kind as sources of Enlightenment and black empowerment. Free gems as far as im concerned, for example: Tariq advised If you are ever in a potentially violent encounter with a white person And you don't wanna lose your freedom for beating his ass you call the 911 1st. Not because they're going to side with you and protect you but so it's on record that you are in fact the victim in the white guy is the aggressor. Also you say to the dispatcher that you are being threatened by a white supremacist, regardless if it's true or not just so it's on record for when you have go to court.

That's social game, for free. That's one example of many. That advice can save black lives, children, who ever. That is why people do donate But you are not obligated to and you can receive the same gems

I dont donate and I do read the shit he says sometimes

I dont have a problem with dude and respect some of the shit hes doing.

Dude has a voice and platform and I want him to do some tangible things. it may be selfish of me be it is what it is fam

Exactly.
From politically to socially, anytime something goes down dude usually is the loudest and most opinionated. Quick to be up front, all in the mix. Urging everyone to tune in to ""my radio for ""the truth"",be sure to share my YouTube vid to spread to the word, I need y'all to donate money to be GoFundMe, donate money to my crowded funding,donate money to my patreon, be sure to drop those Superchat$... """

And telling (black) people not to vote, telling (black) people who and who not to support, telling his followers who is coon, who is bed wench etc.etc.

And he knows his followers listen and abide by his words.Will defend and justify his actions no matter how suspect.Will puppet his every rhetoric no matter how misinformed and asinine ( We clearly see it here...)

It's not just disingenuous, but outright cowardly for him or anyone else to continue to claim he's "no leader"
Bruh again, it seems you have a bigger problem with tariq than white supremacy and racism itself. He is not your enemy. You're kind of enamored with how he gets down opposed to what hes saying to you about your enemy

Bruh again, it seems you have a bigger problem with tariq than white supremacy and racism itself. He is not your enemy. You're kind of enamored with how he gets down opposed to what hes saying to you about your enemy

This the shit that I don't like right here though. Dude if he thinks that Tariq is a danger to the black community then he absolutely should be as against Tariq as he is against racists. I don't agree with his reasoning for being against Tariq, but let's not act like you can't simultaneously be against white supremacy and black people that you see as snake oil salesman.

I've said one and I have no problem saying it again:

If people out there want to give money to these silver tongue charlatans,cons,frauds, hustlers and pastor pimps....they're free to do so...that's on them. Can't knock the hustle

But don't come at me like these mfs care about anything more than how much more of your hard earned $$ they can squeeze out of people.
Don't get me at or anyone else because we don't see these mfs as some beneficent,well meaning, pious,champion of truth and justice. Don't get upset because w see the game that's being played , and call it out for what it is

Last edited:
This the shit that I don't like right here though. Dude if he thinks that Tariq is a danger to the black community then he absolutely should be as against Tariq as he is against racists. I don't agree with his reasoning for being against Tariq, but let's not act like you can't simultaneously be against white supremacy and black people that you see as snake oil salesman.
Yes but I'm talking about how adamant he (you or whoever) is about it. It's to the point where you're literally typing more anti tariq sentiments online than anti-White supremacy sentiments as far as posting/blogging/tweeting goes.

If people out there want to give money to these silver tongue charlatans,cons,frauds, hustlers and pastor pimps....they're free to do so...that's on them. Can't knock the hustle

But don't come at me like these mfs care about anything more than how much more of your hard earned $$ they can squeeze out of people.
Don't get me at me or anyone else because we don't see these mfs as some beneficent ,well meaning, champion of truth and justice. Don't get upset because w see the game that's being played , and call it out for what it is
I see the same thing as you I just don't interpret it negatively And I see the greater good

Yes but I'm talking about how adamant he (you or whoever) is about it. It's to the point where you're literally typing more anti tariq sentiments online than anti-White supremacy sentiments as far as posting/blogging/tweeting goes.

That's not even true man. Niggas probably have 5 "Fuck those CaCs" in the various topics about the bullshit white people do for every argument made against people like Tariq. You're just so invested in defending Tariq that you can't seem to conceive of the possibility that some people can be for black people but not support him. If you got facts that prove people wrong about what they are saying about Tariq or at least provide good counters then do like @5th Letter and post them. Stop trying to attack people's blackness or commitment to the cause just because they don't agree with you on the merits of one dude. That shit is weak.

Between here and the old site I never seen him go at white supremacy as hard as he goes at Tariq...

" Using us as a bank" Nigga you don't donate and as I said before I have never donated shit! I look at Tariq and his kind as sources of Enlightenment and black empowerment. Free gems as far as im concerned, for example: Tariq advised If you are ever in a potentially violent encounter with a white person And you don't wanna lose your freedom for beating his ass you call the 911 1st. Not because they're going to side with you and protect you but so it's on record that you are in fact the victim and the white guy is the aggressor. Also you say to the dispatcher that you are being threatened by a white supremacist, regardless if it's true or not just so it's on record for when you have go to court.

That like basic shit tho thats not game.

That like basic shit tho thats not game.
I knew the too cool for school comments would come. You're being disingenuous if not lying if you say you already knew to call 911 for the record if you were ever in a violent confrontation with a white person. That's not common knowledge so don't pretend it is. Its ok to say you learned something from someone else

I knew the too cool for school comments would come. You're being disingenuous if not lying if you say you already knew to call 911 for the record if you were ever in a violent confrontation with a white person. That's not common knowledge so don't pretend it is. Its ok to say you learned something from someone else

lol WTF? It's common knowledge to call 911 for the record if you're in a violent confrontation with anyone. Niggas just don't do it because they don't want to snitch or don't trust the cops enough to take it there. It trips me out when dudes act like because they never thought of something that no one else in the world knew about it.

lol WTF? It's common knowledge to call 911 for the record if you're in a violent confrontation with anyone. Niggas just don't do it because they don't want to snitch or don't trust the cops enough to take it there. It trips me out when dudes act like because they never thought of something that no one else in the world knew about it.
Niggas are just salivating to discredit anything, goddamn! lol.. i said that's one of MANY jewels I've picked up listening. There are many more nuggets and pieces of advice like that which collectively lend to Tariq's credibility. But more importantly you can pretend as if that's already your strategy but the overall idea is to have a better chance of GETTING AWAY WITH KILLING A WHITE MAN. You niggas are not thinking on that level so stop pretending lol, sheesh..

Im just saying in the past what 8 to 10 years alot of those Trayvon Martin type cases are getting exposed its plenty black social media groups posting things on what blacks should do. Im not taking away from tariq but we all seen that. And we know it does not always make a situation better.

I see the same thing as you I just don't interpret it negatively And I see the greater good

The negative aspect of dudes like Tariq that's pimping the black struggle is the fact they've cultivated an environment where soon as there is a disagreement or difference of opinion a person's ""blackness" is questioned and their loyalty to "the cause" scrutinized

And that's ultimately counter-productive.

The negative aspect of dudes like Tariq that's pimping the black struggle is the fact they've cultivated an environment where soon as there is a disagreement or difference of opinion a person's ""blackness" is questioned and their loyalty to "the cause" scrutinized

And that's ultimately counter-productive.
Thats facts, however we have brothers in this very thread saying the conscious community "whines about white people" in regards to combatting systematic white supremacy, so I get the quick defensive vitriol against detractors. That kind of undermining is counterproductive also

Last edited:
Niggas are just salivating to discredit anything, goddamn! lol.. i said that's one of MANY jewels I've picked up listening. There are many more nuggets and pieces of advice like that which collectively lend to Tariq's credibility. But more importantly you can pretend as if that's already your strategy but the overall idea is to have a better chance of GETTING AWAY WITH KILLING A WHITE MAN. You niggas are not thinking on that level so stop pretending lol, sheesh..

It's not my strategy to get away with killing a white man. What kinda psychopath just sits around thinking about how to get away with murdering someone. So not I'm not thinking on that level. However, I do know that if I was put in a position where I killed someone justly, I'd only fuck myself by not calling 911 because the first thing the prosecutors would use against me is the fact that I didn't do that.

And I really don't think you recognize how condescending and belittling you are with your posts. You're trying to play victim here like people are coming at you trying to attack you, when you're the one that keeps on saying little slick shit towards other people. Keep that shit civil and people won't be coming at you like that.

Whats your point with that shit. More dumb begging for ppl that wants to use to common man as a bank they dont have to pay back

We black and I wanna see our money put to use for us

Why is that so hard for yall to understand

Because what you're saying doesn't make sense.

People don't want to deal with bank loans and interest rates, and I totally understand why from personal experience. Also, financial institutions may deny whatever loan a creator will ask for. Or creators could have their artistic vision compromised by backers for whatever reason. And in some cases, including Tariqs, crowdfunding campaigns don't always reach their funding goal. So the rest of the bill is on the creator, which cancels whatever you said about people not using their own money. I've seen first hand how all the above can fail entrepreneurs, especially black businesses.

Crowd funding is the complete opposite of "dumb begging" if you want to create something. The only real consequence is your dream getting crushed or your reputation becoming shit for not doing what you told others you would. Far better that paying back ridiculous loan terms, risking all of your own money, and/or having your content constantly revised for others.

Don't get me at or anyone else because we don't see these mfs as some beneficent,well meaning, pious,champion of truth and justice. Don't get upset because w see the game that's being played , and call it out for what it is
This sums it up. @a.mann. This video sums why you're incorrect about Tariq

That's all that's it.

This sums it up. @a.mann. This video sums why you're incorrect about Tariq

That's all that's it.

Semantics.
But I never accused Tariq of scamming. He is exploiting....hustling and pimping black pain, ya dig?

Again if anyone claiming to be "woke" or "conscious" really believes a nigga like this truly cares about the black struggle,beyond how much money he can profit from it...I don't know what the hell to tell you....other than...just keep on donating and dancing a jig to the Mink Slide

Last edited:
Back