Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

We talked about that shit when genuine and that tranny kissing shit.

Numerous comments on plenty of stories people been saying that shit.

What Tariq does is cool but hes not ground breaking in any sense. AT ALL.
So because some small pocket of the internet may have discussed it it discredits someone with hundreds of thousands of followers?? All of his followers and listeners didn't see your little conversation about it. He has a platform that enlightens black people, period

Like i said, niggas bending over backwards to discredit Tariq yet he literally foreshadows A LOT of things that happen. It's not just one prediction but collectively over the course of years. You cant just dismiss a body of work

@5th Letter

What do you think about Tariq embracing the American flag? Niggas were giving him shit about it but I love the play. Its about being patriotic on our own terms, not on theirs. Its like hijacking the flag for our own benefit, not to celebrate their 4th of july or to honor their national anthem. Its ultimately for reparations, its visually saying "we are American Americans". Great strategy imo

@5th Letter

What do you think about Tariq embracing the American flag? Niggas were giving him shit about it but I love the play. Its about being patriotic on our own terms, not on theirs. Its like hijacking the flag for our own benefit, not to celebrate their 4th of july or to honor their national anthem. Its ultimately for reparations, its visually saying "we are American Americans". Great strategy imo
Black Americans have never really in large numbers embraced being Americans due to a history of oppression, but I see no issue with embracing the flag and owning up to the fact that they are Americans too and this is their country.

Back