Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Ain't nothing else tho.

Yall wanna be preoccupied with semi feminism and sexuality to avoid the ELEPHANT in the room

Sexism and homophobia didn't kill Sandra Bland and Atatiana Jefferson, white supremacy did

the thing is tho for a black woman killed by a black man are we supposed to link that to white supremacy and ignore it. We can’t address white supremacy while not addressing the problems within our community. When you try and ignore what black women and black lbgqt go through wouldn’t you understand that it would be easier to divide these groups from an overall goal?

cant be like “hey keisha I know your man knocked your tooth out but you really gotta one to the March on Friday”

the thing is tho for a black woman killed by a black man are we supposed to link that to white supremacy and ignore it. We can’t address white supremacy while not addressing the problems within our community. When you try and ignore what black women and black lbgqt go through wouldn’t you understand that it would be easier to divide these groups from an overall goal?

cant be like “hey keisha I know your man knocked your tooth out but you really gotta one to the March on Friday”
Number 1. Is there a system in place protecting black men that harm black women? No. When a black man harms a black woman he gets punished. Very rarely is he getting off.

Number 2. The way it sounds coming from certain individuals it’s like a huge phenomenon or a crisis that black men are doing this. Which is far from truth.

Tariq is no threat to no one put his followers pocket$

MF like Ted Nugent get letters,calls and visits from the Police, FBI etc
And they also used that to legitimatize their "cause"
Yea you're dying on that hill of playing dumb huh?

Niggas don't have fbi files and get banned from whole countries cuz they're hustling black people. That happens when you piss off the powers that be for telling the truth about them.

I mean, you're really gonna pretend he gets in all that hot water just for money?? Aint no other way to get paid??

you remind me of my ex @IC_Refugee all he did was listen to tariq nasheed, dr umar, jason Black, rizza islam, boyce watkins “etc” he use to watch the theZowhatshow on loop, we use to lay in bed and he would throw that shit on and that was our sunday

i was very into the “conscious movement” at this time too. wore headwraps, had mad crystals, hot yoga every sunday, use to attend building sessions where we burned sage and discussed things ranging from hip hop to chakra cleanses. seen dr umar speak in person 3 times, seen professor griff 2 times, bought books, bought tshirts, i was the quintessential “hotep princess”
“The Black man is king”
“Homophobia is destroying the Black community”
“Feminism is for nappy headed wenches”
etc etc

me and this nigga had hidden color watch parties at the crib lmaooo

but as i started maturing and doing my own research these ppl no longer appealed to me. a lot of their ideas just seemed dated. i was becoming a more “forward” thinker, i was becoming more well rounded, i was studying and researching and their teachings jst no longer made sense to me. i felt they were divisive, violent, and harmful. not to mention, the things they were saying could be debunked after a 6 min google search lol

long story short we broke up because he refused to elevate higher.

and thats u for me. youre refusing to think critically about what ur subscribing to
Never meet your idols

So... am I lying?
You're deflecting

Tariq Is under fed surveillance, has been banned by a country and has been swatted by white supremacist gamers and had rifles aimed at his head in front of his family. If he was doing it all for money I think it would have stopped when his life was threatened, right???

None of you niggas nor anyone you know can relate to any of that kind of shit yet you pretend its no big deal and its all about money. Yall are disingenuous af

You're deflecting

Tariq Is under fed surveillance, has been banned by a country and has been swatted by white supremacist gamers and had rifles aimed at his head in front of his family. If he was doing it all for money I think it would have stopped when his life was threatened, right???

None of you niggas nor anyone you know can relate to any of that kind of shit yet you pretend its no big deal and its all about money. Yall are disingenuous af
If he was a con man like that the FBI would not be wasting precious resources on him.

Yea you're dying on that hill of playing dumb huh?

Niggas don't have fbi files and get banned from whole countries cuz they're hustling black people. That happens when you piss off the powers that be for telling the truth about them.

I mean, you're really gonna pretend he gets in all that hot water just for money?? Aint no other way to get paid??

Dude, Tariq is NOT an activist. He's a hustler & a shit talker. That's it.
Pimping the black struggle for personal gain.

But please, I challenge you and anyone else to name one TANGIBLE thing this dude has done for the community in ALL his years talking shit about Obama & the Democrats and what they didn't do. Here we are going into 4 years of Trump in office, so name one of these positive ,beneficial TANGIBLE things Tariq has done....other than talk shit, name the policy,the law,legislation he has pushed for that has helped our people! Name the program, name the Constitutional amendment he helped change. Name it. You cant!

Other than constantly begging for donations. Having you all pay $200,00 for what will ultimately amounts to a meet & greet where he pockets most of the cash for himself. And ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will come out that conference to benefit anyone BUT Tariq.

Back