Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Dude, Tariq is NOT an activist. He's a hustler & a shit talker. That's it.
Pimping the black struggle for personal gain.

But please, I challenge you and anyone else to name one TANGIBLE thing this dude has done for the community in ALL his years talking shit about Obama & the Democrats and what they didn't do. Here we are going into 4 years of Trump in office, so name one of these positive ,beneficial TANGIBLE things Tariq has done....other than talk shit, name the policy,the law,legislation he has pushed for that has helped our people! Name the program, name the Constitutional amendment he helped change. Name it. You cant!

Other than constantly begging for donations. Having you all pay for a $200,00 meet & greet where he pockets most of the cash for himself. And ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will come out that conference to benefit anyone BUT Tariq.
So why is the FBI and CIA tracking someone like this then? What’s so special about him if he’s just a petty beggar and race hustler?

Of course not. He gets all this attention from the authorities because hes a legit threat

Niggas will play dumb to the grave

hes no threat to the establishment as everyone else has pointed out, he has created 0 programs for Black ppl.

the fbi is not concerned with a weirdo nigga that spits and screams into his cracked eye phone mon thru sun.

if he was a real threat he would already be dead. never known white ppl to delay when it comes to getting actual threats tf outta here

hes no threat to the establishment as everyone else has pointed out, he has created 0 programs for Black ppl.

the fbi is not concerned with a weirdo nigga that spits and screams into his cracked eye phone mon thru sun.

if he was a real threat he would already be dead. never known white ppl to delay when it comes to getting actual threats tf outta here
So why are they along with the CIA tracking him?

You're babbling. You're spewing nonsense you cannot verify

Did he do this for money??? Wouldn't someone quit pimpin after the fucking SWAT TEAM was on his head?

Dude, Tariq is NOT an activist. He's a hustler & a shit talker. That's it.
Pimping the black struggle for personal gain.

But please, I challenge you and anyone else to name one TANGIBLE thing this dude has done for the community in ALL his years talking shit about Obama & the Democrats and what they didn't do. Here we are going into 4 years of Trump in office, so name one of these positive ,beneficial TANGIBLE things Tariq has done....other than talk shit, name the policy,the law,legislation he has pushed for that has helped our people! Name the program, name the Constitutional amendment he helped change. Name it. You cant!

Other than constantly begging for donations. Having you all pay $200,00 for what will ultimately amounts to a meet & greet where he pockets most of the cash for himself. And ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will come out that conference to benefit anyone BUT Tariq.
Tariq has done more for us than your pastor and your favorite Democrats. Fact.

Noticed you didn't cite these tangles he responsible for ...........

"riight"
You know what’s funny. When I asked what specific things did Obama do for black people while in office I was told he was blocked by the Republicans. And that excuse was suppose to be accepted. And he was the president of the United States. So you shouldn’t have a problem with Tariq never passing or helping to create any legislation either...

Like what?

Be specific.
You know what’s funny. When I asked what specific things did Obama do for black people while in office I was told he was blocked by the Republicans. And that excuse was suppose to be accepted. And he was the president of the United States. So you shouldn’t have a problem with Tariq never passing or helping to create any legislation either...

Bruh. Take a minute and come back to this shit and read it and see how stupid it looks.

Back