Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

No you didn't you fraud. What SPECIFICALLY has Tariq Nashid ever done for black people as whole? If you already said it post a link.
Posted months ago
He donates to black causes and black individuals. If people email him legit struggle stories with proof he breaks bread. He employs an all black staff. He goes on tour around the country showcasing black owned businesses and gives black business owners free promo on his platforms. Thats giving back. Same shit Nip did, same shit Hov does etc...

Now go ahead and move the goalpost

LOL I know someone personally who has been banned from England since the 80's. And they're English! Getting swatted? All that takes is a 911 call. And we ALL have FBI files pretty much. The shit these guys consider as legitimizing let's me know the hustle will never die.

and Tariq “claims” it was white supremacist terrorist that called police and said he had bombs in his house. lmao that whole thing sounded shaky from jump

Last edited:
Where? YOU quote it.

Because all you did was start talking about Barack Obama as far as I can remember. It's really easy to either post a link or copy and paste though. Humble me, kid.
The question was asked. What specific legislation or bill did Tariq help to pass.

You following so far?

Good.

I responded to that person by saying to that Obama supporter that he used to make excuses for him not passing bills to help black people yet he’s asking about what bills or legislation did Tariq help pass.

The answer is that he never helped to make any legislation or bills.

Copy?

@SneakDZA @a.mann @Race Jones .

It's funny the people who claim hes a hustler the wants of never given him money. I dare any one of you to find someone, ONE PERSON who is said Tariq Nasheed ripped them off

Yall won't do that tho. You wouldn't dare PROVE your claims.

yall just dont get it. the entire idea of having Black “figureheads” such a Tariq and Umar, that do absolutely nothing but yell pseudo intellectual hot takes into a mic, is a scam in itself. they dont do anything for the community but hop their ass on IG live or twitter. thats all they do

Tariq is trying to launch his singing career and Umar was vacationing with donation money in Japan. not one school has been built, not one program created.

idk about you, but my heroes and leaders do/did a lot more than this.

and the question is why is this ok with you? idk maybe im different but i dont applaud until im impressed

Last edited:
The question was asked. What specific legislation or bill did Tariq help to pass.

You following so far?

Good.

I responded to that person by saying to that Obama supporter that he used to make excuses for him not passing bills to help black people yet he’s asking about what bills or legislation did Tariq help pass.

The answer is that he never helped to make any legislation or bills.

Copy?

LOL That wasn;t the question you dildo you. You realize this is the internet, right? Here's how copy/paste works...

Tariq has done more for us than your pastor and your favorite Democrats. Fact.

And then, naturally, the follow-up question was...

Like what?

Be specific.

And here we are with no answers.

yall just dont get it. the entire idea of having Black “figureheads” such a Tariq and Umar, that do absolutely nothing but yell pseudo intellectual hot takes into a mic, is a scam in itself. they dont do anything for the community but hop their ass on IG live or twitter. thats all they do

Tariq is trying to launch his singing career and Umar was vacationing with donation money in Japan. not one school has been built, not one program created.

idk but you, but my heroes and leaders do a lot more than this.

and the question is why is this ok with you? idk maybe im different but i dont applaud until im impressed
LOL That wasn;t the question you dildo you. You realize this is the internet, right? Here's how copy/paste works...

And then, naturally, the follow-up question was...

And here we are with no answers.
nigga

this was the question

But please, I challenge you and anyone else to name one TANGIBLE thing this dude has done for the community in ALL his years talking shit about Obama & the Democrats and what they didn't do. Here we are going into 4 years of Trump in office, so name one of these positive ,beneficial TANGIBLE things Tariq has done....other than talk shit, name the policy,the law,legislation he has pushed for that has helped our people! Name the program, name the Constitutional amendment he helped change. Name it. You cant!

Nobody's vouching for Umar tho. You discredit your argument by mentioning him

Umar has a building at least but unfortunately he’s in over his head. He’s trying to do it alone with just donations and it’s not working. Even LeBron and Diddy needed help and they’re rich.

why isnt tariq networking with local activist in his community? ive never seen him doing any groundwork w/ organizers. theres a whole movement brewing in oakland and san fran to stop unjust housing laws/practices that are being waged on Black ppl. why hasnt he used his platform to discuss this? why isnt he out there with them?

nigga

this was the question

But please, I challenge you and anyone else to name one TANGIBLE thing this dude has done for the community in ALL his years talking shit about Obama & the Democrats and what they didn't do. Here we are going into 4 years of Trump in office, so name one of these positive ,beneficial TANGIBLE things Tariq has done....other than talk shit, name the policy,the law,legislation he has pushed for that has helped our people! Name the program, name the Constitutional amendment he helped change. Name it. You cant!

Wait... what just happened here?

Back