Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Bruh. Take a minute and come back to this shit and read it and see how stupid it looks.
If the president of the United States gets a pass for not doing anything tangible for black people then why are you presses about Tariq not doing anything tangible for black people?

Me: what legislation did Obama pass to help black people?

Them: he was blocked by the Republicans, he’s the president of the United States of America not the president of black Americans

Also them: what has Tariq done for black people?

:huh2: :huh:

If the president of the United States gets a pass for not doing anything tangible for black people then why are you pressed about Tariq not doing anything tangible for black people?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO do you even see how this sounds?

If the president of the United States gets a pass for not doing anything tangible for black people then why are you presses about Tariq not doing anything tangible for black people?

I never said shit about Obama to you so you're trying to make a point with me about somebody else's issue about a whole different topic.

The silliest part of this is you're trying to defend somebody for doing nothing by saying somebody else did nothing but the guy you like that did nothing is somehow better but when asked why you say it's because the other guy did nothing.

I can't fuck with retards so please come with something better than this.

I ask you again...

Tariq has done more for us than your pastor and your favorite Democrats. Fact.

Like what?

Be specific.

And this really firing you guys up,huh? You all will be sending him a King's Ransom donation$$ once he send you the notifications
And it will come....

Then by end of this month, this "investigation" will all be forgotten
Why are they tracking him?

Me: what legislation did Obama pass to help black people?

Them: he was blocked by the Republicans, he’s the president of the United States of America not the president of black Americans

Also them: what has Tariq done for black people?

:huh2: :huh:

yall claim hes such a threat and powerful but cant tell us what hes done for the Black community that makes him someone to be feared.

thats what we’re driving at....

im not talking about obama or anybody else, im not foolish enough to believe in politicians nor do i put my faith in them to produce change on a large scale 4 Black folxs

however youre subscribing to tariq, parading him around as the spokesperson for Black issues, suggesting hes doing oh so much for the Black community and have yet to provide concrete evidence that supports these claims

I never said shit about Obama to you so you're trying to make a point with me about somebody else's issue about a whole different topic.

The silliest part of this is you're trying to defend somebody for doing nothing by saying somebody else did nothing but the guy you like that did nothing is somehow better but when asked why you say it's because the other guy did nothing.

I can't fuck with retards so please come with something better than this.

I ask you again...

Like what?

Be specific.
I answer your question already.

Yup so if it sounds stupid then why was it being asked in the first place? Why is the onus on someone who isn’t even in a position to pass a bill being held to a higher standard than the person that was in a position to do so?

all of them can go lmao

but Im not praising obama like youre praising tariq

see the difference?

yall claim hes such a threat and powerful but cant tell us what hes done for the Black community that makes him someone to be feared.

im not talking about obama or anybody else, im not foolish enough to believe in politicians nor do i put my faith in them to produce change on a large scale 4 Black folxs

however youre subscribing to tariq, parading him around as the spokesperson for Black issues, suggesting hes doing oh so much for the Black community and have yet to provide concrete evidence that supports these claims
Cool so then why is he being tracked?

why don't you call Great Britain ask them why they don't want him there??????

Back