Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

you remind me of my ex @IC_Refugee all he did was listen to tariq nasheed, dr umar, jason Black, rizza islam, boyce watkins “etc” he use to watch the theZowhatshow on loop, we use to lay in bed and he would throw that shit on and that was our sunday

i was very into the “conscious movement” at this time too. wore headwraps, had mad crystals, hot yoga every sunday, use to attend building sessions where we burned sage and discussed things ranging from hip hop to chakra cleanses. seen dr umar speak in person 3 times, seen professor griff 2 times, bought books, bought tshirts, i was the quintessential “hotep princess”
“The Black man is king”
“Homosexuality is destroying the Black community”
“Feminism is for nappy headed wenches”
etc etc

me and this nigga had hidden color watch parties at the crib lmaooo

but as i started maturing and doing my own research these ppl no longer appealed to me. a lot of their ideas just seemed dated. i was becoming a more “forward” thinker, i was becoming more well rounded, i was studying and researching and their teachings jst no longer made sense to me. i felt they were divisive, violent, and harmful. not to mention, the things they were saying could be debunked after a 6 min google search lol

long story short we broke up because he refused to elevate higher.

and thats u for me. youre refusing to think critically about what ur subscribing to

Last edited:
you remind me of my ex @IC_Refugee all he did was listen to tariq nasheed, dr umar, jason Black, rizza islam, boyce watkins “etc” he use to watch the theZowhatshow on loop, we use to lay in bed and he would throw that shit on and that was our sunday

i was very into the “conscious movement” at this time too. wore headwraps, had mad crystals, hot yoga every sunday, use to attend building sessions where we burned sage and discussed things ranging from hip hop to chakra cleanses. seen dr umar speak in person 3 times, seen professor griff 2 times, bought books, bought tshirts, i was the quintessential “hotep princess”
“The Black man is king”
“Homophobia is destroying the Black community”
etc etc

but as i started maturing and doing my own research these ppl no longer appealed to me. a lot of their ideas just seemed dated. i was becoming a more “forward” thinker, i was becoming more well rounded, i was studying and researching and their teachings jst no longer made sense to me. i felt they were divisive, violent, and harmful. not to mention, the things they were saying could be debunked after a 6 min google search lol

and thats u for me. youre refusing to think critically about what ur subscribing to
You went from Sister Soulja to Candace Owens?

“The Black man is king”
“Homophobia is destroying the Black community”
etc etc

Nope. You simply tapped out. At the end of the day yall know these pro black nigga are telling the truth about white supremacy but it's easier to discredit them and play dumb so you don't have to do anything to fight it.

You're just complacent

Nope. You simply tapped out. At the end of the day yall know these pro black nigga are telling the truth about white supremacy but it's easier to discredit them and play dumb so you don't have to do anything to fight it.

You're just complacent

maybe white supremacy but nothing else. you need to read more. ive met niggas jst like u several times in my life

maybe white supremacy but nothing else. you need to read more. ive met niggas jst like u several times in my life
Ain't nothing else tho.

Yall wanna be preoccupied with semi feminism and sexuality to avoid the ELEPHANT in the room

Sexism and homophobia didn't kill Sandra Bland and Atatiana Jefferson, white supremacy did

Back