Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Steve Jobs The Smartest Person?

Because it isn't.

It takes genuine skill to paint brush to canvas. It takes skill to draw with pencil, charcoal, or ink. It takes very little of any of that to do it with a computer that spoon feeds you everything, including technique.

It does take skills to do the bold. It's a different skill set but it's a skill set none the less.

Yea this basically comes down to learning more of one thing and less of another, which has a lot to do with trends and needs of society at that moment. Adaptation, evolution....whether it's good/bad, or smarter/dumber, is subjective on so many diff levels.

As I sit on my iMac computer and type, it makes me wonder, is Steve Jobs the smartest person ever?

I mean Benjamin Franklin was smart, he discovered electricity and founded the post office. How do you compare Benjamin Franklin's intelligence to Steve Jobs?

Is there anything smarter than inventing the iPhone?
Steve Jobs was Jewish...

Our education in a way, gets in our own way, they superseded it by getting rid of unnecessary parts, parts we feel are essential but really aren’t cause if they were these kids wouldn’t be doing better than us

The issue is that yes when it comes to day to day conversation yes it's best to get rid of unnecessary parts, but when it comes to intricate information simplicity doesn't cut and measure. It never has and makes issues worse.

Evolution is intelligence, the average man is smarter than Issac newton because of the evolution of thought

No, human neurology hasn't went up that high, we just have more access to information than sir Issac Newton, I mean the man developed trigonometry from a drinking bet to get the coordinates of a planet I believe. Who is coming up with their own mathematics based on a bet these days? Issac was probably top 3 most intelligent men in the world whoever lived. And there is helluva intelligent people, but he figured out a force of nature as gravity and came up with a scientific theory and law of gravity.

What rule does adaption come from?

Survival of the fittest, who are the fittest, those that adapt, who’s most likely to adapt? The smartest

Intelligence isn't a guarantee of survival and adaptation could be many other things to help a species survive. Armor plating, could be become bigger, faster, breath in other chemical compounds, and etc. Intelligence is not an end goal for evolution. You just messed it up.

This gentleman, eloquently states the same point of view I was making about intelligence, and why every generation is smarter than the one before

See this is why we need to stop conflating education as they just want you to be robots lol. We have to listen to understand shit and it's important to watch, listen and feel what we are learning. So we never had reports? We never had to do opinion pieces at school? There was no class discussion? No debating?

I swear some of yall were skipping class all the time or not paying attention at all.

Back